Stephen A. Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen A. Smith

is it just me or do other people find stephen A Smith a loud, annoying. He is always screaming at whoever he is "talking" with (i used ""because its more like yelling/aguing/insulting take your pick)

he is never wrong and refuses to admit when he makes mistakes, makes ridiculous gaurantees saying that 100% things are over and it just really gets on my nerves

i hope espn fires him

i just needed to vent this off and see if im the only one that feels this way let me know
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-09-2012, 09:55 AM.
    sigpic
    -------

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS
    is it just me or do other people find stephen A Smith a loud, annoying. He is always screaming at whoever he is "talking" with (i used ""because its more like yelling/aguing/insulting take your pick)

he is never wrong and refuses to admit when he makes mistakes, makes ridiculous gaurantees saying that 100% things are over and it just really gets on my nerves

i hope espn fires him

i just needed to vent this off and see if im the only one that feels this way let me know
    I agree, that guy is a moron.
    Last edited by Peanut; 06-09-2012, 09:55 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
      I agree, that guy is a moron.
      Agreed.

I can't believe ESPN gave him his own show. And I laughed when it was canceled
      sigpic

Comment

I like him because hes a Yankee fan

But he tends to make me mad from time to time.
        Since I've been busier I havnt had time to watch him blab away as much as I use too

I use to watch his show a while back. I never knew it got cancled

When did it get cancled??

Comment

There were times when I kind of liked him such as when he stuck up for Darrent Williams after he was killed in the sense that he wasn't a bad kid or anything like that.

But then there are times when I disliked him, such as when Greg Anthony would disagree with him, he'd go off like some spoiled jerk who needed a punch in the mouth.

I didn't know his show got canceled either, I was wondering why it hadn't been on lately, any specific reason?
          sigpic

Comment

It seems like his is ALWAYS mad, and about to choke the life out of the nearest person.

Comment

I like him. He has fire. He is annoying at times yes, but since he, like me, is a Yankee & Knicks fan, I like the dude.

I'm a Knicks fan??

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                I like him. He has fire. He is annoying at times yes, but since he, like me, is a Yankee & Knicks fan, I like the dude.

I'm a Knicks fan??
                I'm so sorry.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                  I'm so sorry.

heh heh heh

You'll be surprised that it's 1000000xs worse than being a Raiders fan during these last 4 years.

At least Al Davis, bless his heart, tries to win, stamped a legacy and is always a threat to turn the team around quicker than most. While more than half of his draft picks have those questioning if he's lost it, at least he makes up for it with Sapps, Burgesses and Mosssss. (at the time at least)

As for the Knicks, after Ewing left, they have been the dumbest front office I have ever seen. Waaaaaay over the salary cap with few, if any, players worth the money, meanwhile guys like Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby are elsewhere being a force when they could've been a core to build around. Best example, Queensbridge product Ron Artest was available for the Knicks, yet they needed a Ewing replacement. So who did they get? Fredrick [email protected]#$in Weiss, who only needed a Vince Carter dunk in his face to go back to France.

They could've had a combination of Camby, Thomas & Artest. Idiots. Steven A. Smith would tell you.

Comment

I still think the best thing ever on ESPN was "Chris" Everett attacking Jim Rome.

Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

Code Of Conduct
                    ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                      I still think the best thing ever on ESPN was "Chris" Everett attacking Jim Rome.

ROFL!! That is one of the best moments in sports analysis TV ever. I love it.
                      Originally posted by Soldier96B
                      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

I think he is hilarious. It's funny watching him go off.

Comment

I hate him.

but i like when he talks about the knicks he goes "THEY ARE TERRRIBLE!"

what a jerk
                          white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                          you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                          smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!!
                            I like him because hes a Yankee fan

But he tends to make me mad from time to time.
                            Since I've been busier I havnt had time to watch him blab away as much as I use too

I use to watch his show a while back. I never knew it got cancled

When did it get cancled??
                            Originally posted by Spyder
                            There were times when I kind of liked him such as when he stuck up for Darrent Williams after he was killed in the sense that he wasn't a bad kid or anything like that.

But then there are times when I disliked him, such as when Greg Anthony would disagree with him, he'd go off like some spoiled jerk who needed a punch in the mouth.

I didn't know his show got canceled either, I was wondering why it hadn't been on lately, any specific reason?
                            I'm not sure if there's a reason or not. I just heard it was canceled awhile back
                            Last edited by Skywalker; 05-27-2007, 09:35 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davii
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=dLU6m3SP9mo

Comment

Working...
                              X