No announcement yet.

Football's Got NOTHING on Badminton!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football's Got NOTHING on Badminton!!!

Check out Yang and Lau. Whew! Rough Sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfwqSBWDW_A
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

[URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

nice find!!!

a true game of kings...

sigpic

Comment

you have to see my friends and i play badmitton i have to tape it we get into fist fights beat each other with raquets tackle each other its funny

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

HAHAHAHA.
          ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
            you have to see my friends and i play badmitton i have to tape it we get into fist fights beat each other with raquets tackle each other its funny
            Exactly. You have to ad-lib to badminton to make the game more exciting!

Can you see a new season premier of "All Star Badminton" ?

Foggy courts, sexy players, and close profile shots of the worry and anguish on their faces?

It's the only game you don't get penalized for 'giving the bird'.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
            X