New Cellphones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cellphones?

Does anyone get their cellphones at a special place that is cheaper, I am looking to upgrade my phone before my time, I am on verizon.

I got my phone from the mall.

It's a black chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
      I got my phone from the mall.

It's a black chocolate.

how much did that cost you, without getting the plan?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30
        how much did that cost you, without getting the plan?
        I honestly don't know.

My uncle and dad were the ones in the Verizon store while I was eating Subway. Sorry.

Comment

I have a prepaid cell phone..

It has all of the same things a regular cell phone has.. text ..camera.. ringtones..ect and I just buy my minutes whenever I run out.. So it costs me about 20.00 a month..

Comment

Does anyone get their cellphones at a special place that is cheaper, I am looking to upgrade my phone before my time, I am on verizon.
            You should have a time in your contract when you can trade in your phone and get a little value back for it.

I guess just look for what is on sale. I got a Crazer (or however you spell it) for $50.

Comment

Typically, the cheapest you are going to get a cell phone is through your cell provider (Verizon). If you buy a cell phone without signing a contract with a cell provider, it can cost hundreds of dollars more than Verizon, Cingular, etc. charge.
              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                Typically, the cheapest you are going to get a cell phone is through your cell provider (Verizon). If you buy a cell phone without signing a contract with a cell provider, it can cost hundreds of dollars more than Verizon, Cingular, etc. charge.

i saw you on the pats board. that was classy.

on there i am DarrentWilliams#1fan
                white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by darrent/hero
                  i saw you on the pats board. that was classy.

on there i am DarrentWilliams#1fan
                  Thanks. I saw a few others passing on their condolences. I think we know as well as anyone how much it sucks to have one of our team's players die so suddenly.
                  The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                    Thanks. I saw a few others passing on their condolences. I think we know as well as anyone how much it sucks to have one of our team's players die so suddenly.
                    ya, its a terrible thing Tned, a terrible thing.
                    white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                    you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                    smart fans, eh?

Comment

Someone stole my Razr on Friday, so I'm phoneless.

I'd like to get a Blackjack, but I'd need to get a 2-year contract
                      in order to avoid paying about $300.
                      Go Huskers.

Comment

If you've been with Verizon a while, (a year or so) usually they cut you a deal on a new phone. I'm not sure how long you've been with them, but they usually let you know or advertise deals. I know with Cell One, we used to sell some of our more expensive phones a lot cheaper after the customers were through year one of a two year plan. *shrugs* Maybe check the store?

Comment

Try ebay.com,pbnation.com always have someone selling phones for cheap.
                          I got my Sch-I730 from Pbnation, i only paid 130 for this 600 dollar phone.
                          Brandnew
                          Last edited by MarvinWillis; 05-29-2007, 10:13 AM.

Comment

I got a Razrrrrrr

Comment

For verizon, there's a New Every 2 plan, where you get a new phone every two years.....

I'm on Verizon, and only halfway through the 2 year contract and would like to get a new phone too, one that wouldn't be cheap, and without the new plan, it'd be quite expensive.

I'm looking for the same thing as you.
                              Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X