Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orangenblue420
    Its the "butter" that does it for me though
    No microwave too... Hey NJie, you're not alone ! LOL.
    I prefer to cook. But some people talk about popcorn ? Yeah... would like to try !
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Yea Frenchie! Microwaves stink, although microwave popcorn is very good.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Sure, for popcorn microwave might be good... But for a real meal ? Microwave ? Are they really talking about eating ?
        LOL

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Some people use a microwave for many many meals. Others barely use it at all. I think many use it because it's quick and they are in a rush, but i rather not eat than eat microwave food. It makes things chewy like rubber!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Yeah... I think people might be in a rush... But even here in France the "good eating" begins to disappear. Too bad ? What's better than a great meal with so good wine ? (except a girlie of course LOL).

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Microwaves are good for popcorn and heating some things up - or melting butter for the popcorn - I will never actually cook something in a microwave other than a frozen dinner (which I hardly eat) but I would still be lost without one - they do make life quicker - but I wont even defrost meat in a microwave - it ruins it - if meat cant thaw on its own then I resort to something else, cause I refuse -

Frenchie - you have never eaten popcorn?

Comment

Note #103 to self: Dont put aluminum foil in the microwave.

Note #129 to self: When you go to put the timer on make sure you press the timer button, the plastic thing will melt to the bottom of the microwave.

Note #86 to self: Dont put raviolli in the microwave for over 4 in a half minutes with no cover over it, or you will be cleaning the inside of it.
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                  Microwaves are good for popcorn and heating some things up - or melting butter for the popcorn - I will never actually cook something in a microwave other than a frozen dinner (which I hardly eat) but I would still be lost without one - they do make life quicker - but I wont even defrost meat in a microwave - it ruins it - if meat cant thaw on its own then I resort to something else, cause I refuse -

Frenchie - you have never eaten popcorn?
                  No. I've eaten some popcorn... But not yours (popcorn) ! ... Only sometimes when I go to see a movie I eat popcorn or ice cream...
                  Now, this is the deal dear OB... I will taste your popcorn and you will taste some french "exotic" food (snails, frogs).... OK ?

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Working...
                  X