Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golfer John Daly's wife assaulted him

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Golfer John Daly's wife assaulted him

    I just saw the photo on the news. His face is all scratched... I mean way, way, multiple scratched all to hell and back. The reporter said she also used a steak knife on him.

    Can't buy me love!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

    Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

  • #2
    Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
    I just saw the photo on the news. His face is all scratched... I mean way, way, multiple scratched all to hell and back. The reporter said she also used a steak knife on him.

    Can't buy me love!
    Read this - you'll understand.

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...7&postcount=23

    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

    Comment


    • #3
      Just don't get in a fight with a woman.


      No rules apply. They bite, kick, claw, scratch, poke, pinch, pull hair, whatever they need to do.

      It's like they go crazy and lose complete rational thought.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
        Just don't get in a fight with a woman.


        No rules apply. They bite, kick, claw, scratch, poke, pinch, pull hair, whatever they need to do.

        It's like they go crazy and lose complete rational thought.
        True and it's ugly to watch it too.

        However, nearly 30 years ago when I was bartending and went out onto the floor of this country bar to get more glasses to wash, a fight broke out with two guys, then three guys, then four guys, then five guys, then six guys, then seven guys, and I was hiding underneath a ledge on a counter in a corner, because you could get killed getting caught in the middle of that.

        Fighting.
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

        John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

        Comment


        • #5
          hey

          It's not all women... but when some women realize you are a gentleman and you will NEVER ever lay a hand on her... some women get really aggressive.

          and crazy.

          My ex once attacked me and I retreated. She kicked in the door. so I was cornered.

          She punched me upside the head with a roundhouse. I stepped back. She lunged at me. I put my arms in front of me and braced for the collision... I had nowhere to go.

          She bounced off of me and fell down, scraping her elbow.

          Dazed she looked at her elbow... a small abrasion with a few spots showing blood.

          She looked up at me and spat out the words...

          "ABUSER!"

          I knew if I called the police I would get arrested. It would not solve anythuing anyway.

          Happy to be single and not subject to getting beat up any more.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

          Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
            Just don't get in a fight with a woman.


            No rules apply. They bite, kick, claw, scratch, poke, pinch, pull hair, whatever they need to do.

            It's like they go crazy and lose complete rational thought.

            Some of us don't fight like that. Can you say 'martial arts'? Karate, in particular.
            Administrator

            Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

            Lupus Awareness

            "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoFaninMD
              Some of us don't fight like that. Can you say 'martial arts'? Karate, in particular.

              "kick".



              Only they aren't looking to kick you in the stomach or face. They bypass the "unwritten man rule" on the kicking part also, and go straight for the "OOOH"!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                hey

                My second wife gave me a black eye... twice.

                Once she shoved me into a glass door.

                Fight was instantly over.

                A 5 inch shard of glass had plunged clean through my butt cheek... pinning into the other one!

                I was laying on my stomach yelling

                "Get it out! get it out!"

                She only saw a red line where it had penetrated. Once she felt the hard edge of the base of glass... she tugged. It shot out and sprayed blood all over the wall.

                I still have a scar there...

                Being the tough guy I am... I still played softball the next day.

                And I cringed when I had a run... and our team captain slapped my ass as I went by! I almost crumpled to the ground.


                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt... then it's hilarious!"
                - My Brother , Steve
                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

                Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                  It's not all women... but when some women realize you are a gentleman and you will NEVER ever lay a hand on her... some women get really aggressive.

                  and crazy.

                  My ex once attacked me and I retreated. She kicked in the door. so I was cornered.

                  She punched me upside the head with a roundhouse. I stepped back. She lunged at me. I put my arms in front of me and braced for the collision... I had nowhere to go.

                  She bounced off of me and fell down, scraping her elbow.

                  Dazed she looked at her elbow... a small abrasion with a few spots showing blood.

                  She looked up at me and spat out the words...

                  "ABUSER!"

                  I knew if I called the police I would get arrested. It would not solve anythuing anyway.

                  Happy to be single and not subject to getting beat up any more.
                  Poor Painter and silk......I agree with you on your first post...
                  Tony G


                  The Chefs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                    Just don't get in a fight with a woman.


                    No rules apply. They bite, kick, claw, scratch, poke, pinch, pull hair, whatever they need to do.

                    It's like they go crazy and lose complete rational thought.
                    I know this is true but reading it made me laugh....I am still laughing
                    Tony G


                    The Chefs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                      My second wife gave me a black eye... twice.

                      Once she shoved me into a glass door.

                      Fight was instantly over.

                      A 5 inch shard of glass had plunged clean through my butt cheek... pinning into the other one!

                      I was laying on my stomach yelling

                      "Get it out! get it out!"

                      She only saw a red line where it had penetrated. Once she felt the hard edge of the base of glass... she tugged. It shot out and sprayed blood all over the wall.

                      I still have a scar there...

                      Being the tough guy I am... I still played softball the next day.

                      And I cringed when I had a run... and our team captain slapped my ass as I went by! I almost crumpled to the ground.


                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt... then it's hilarious!"
                      - My Brother , Steve
                      OMG I know you are serious but this made me laugh....I'm sorry!
                      Tony G


                      The Chefs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        look at his face

                        http://www.comcast.net/sports/index....&cvqh=itn_daly
                        Tony G


                        The Chefs

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          amature liposuction?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It wouldn't load for me....want to ?
                            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                            John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                              My second wife gave me a black eye... twice.

                              Once she shoved me into a glass door.

                              Fight was instantly over.

                              A 5 inch shard of glass had plunged clean through my butt cheek... pinning into the other one!

                              I was laying on my stomach yelling

                              "Get it out! get it out!"

                              She only saw a red line where it had penetrated. Once she felt the hard edge of the base of glass... she tugged. It shot out and sprayed blood all over the wall.

                              I still have a scar there...

                              Being the tough guy I am... I still played softball the next day.

                              And I cringed when I had a run... and our team captain slapped my ass as I went by! I almost crumpled to the ground.


                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                              "It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt... then it's hilarious!"
                              - My Brother , Steve
                              Painter - good thing she's your ex-wife. That type of behavior doesn't make life feel very valuable or precious. Sorry to hear that. Dang! She was vicious.
                              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                              John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X