Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688
      That's what I am here for milady.
      I am glad to see you posting again
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
        I am glad to see you posting again
        As am I, but so I don't get involved in the hijacking of the third thread since coming back lol I am going to bring this back on topic.

As I said before I am terrible at breaking the ice, but usually a good way to break the ice is to talk about something relating to what is going on at that time. If you are in a class ask a question about what is going on and talk about the teacher, if you are at work talk about the work you are doing, etc.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

I used to just use the "Tickle your a$$ with a feather" bit....It worked even worse than you think, even when the weather was nasty.

Comment

As am I, but so I don't get involved in the hijacking of the third thread since coming back lol I am going to bring this back on topic.

As I said before I am terrible at breaking the ice, but usually a good way to break the ice is to talk about something relating to what is going on at that time. If you are in a class ask a question about what is going on and talk about the teacher, if you are at work talk about the work you are doing, etc.
            How boring
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

How boring
              Boring or not... I made it work once at orientation by talking about our tour guide lol.

How many ladies/girls on here would actually go for the line of... "I will bet you $20 that I can kiss you without touching you."??

Comment

Boring or not... I made it work once at orientation by talking about our tour guide lol.

How many ladies/girls on here would actually go for the line of... "I will bet you $20 that I can kiss you without touching you."??
                I could use $20.00
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I could use $20.00
                  I take that as a yes??

Hehehe... the evilness in my mind is being pushed to its limit.

Comment

Working...
                  X