Another sick person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sick person

It is getting more disgusting every day to read similiar stories like this, and it seems like there are more and more sickos - does not matter if they are male or female, or how old they are

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...86/detail.html

Grandmother Pleads Guilty To Web Child Sex Assaults
    Case Originated In Canada

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- A grandmother from Clifton, Colo., has pleaded guilty to using an Internet cam to record children performing sexual acts.

Debra Slaughenhaupt, 50, pleaded guilty to felony counts of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust and sexual exploitation of a child.

She sent the hundreds of sexual cam videos to a man in Toronto, Canada, investigators said.

Investigators reviewed 62 pages of Internet chat text sent between April 29, 2006, and Dec. 1, 2006, in which the Canadian man asked Slaughenhaupt to have the children, ages 9 and 3, perform sexual acts on her and send the images via a Web camera, according to the affidavit.

Slaughenhaupt had the two girls, one of whom is disabled, touch her breasts and other private areas. The chat text revealed Hughes and Slaughenhaupt engaged in several sexually explicit conversations about the sex acts, according to court records. Slaughenhaupt admitted in an interview with investigators that she had molested the girls, police said.

In one Web conversation, Slaughenhaupt wrote to Hughes, "I love havd (sic) fun with her," referring to a 3-year-old granddaughter.

Sentencing is set for August 13 with a maximum sentence of four years imprisonment.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Only 4 years?

How sick is that grandmother.

Comment

Last edited by Saddletramp; 06-10-2007, 12:58 PM.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

She should be real popular in prison, where they don't exactly like a child molester

But she need not worry about the whopping 4 years she could get in prison.

There is a little corner in hell with her name on it.

It's their ****ing GRANDMOTHER :brick:

Btw, if it were my child, the grandmother wouldn't make it to prison....
        Last edited by stnzed; 06-10-2007, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I think I need to find my island sooner rather than later...

Comment

and people think we need more gun control.

whatever, lets get the preverts off the street first I say.
            Kill 'em all. Let hell have 'em.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

a max of sentence of 4 years
              somethings are just very, very wrong in this world

i guess destroying many lives and futures of the world does only require a 4 year sentence
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby

i guess destroying many lives and futures of the world does only require a 4 year sentence
                Yeah - 4 yrs MAX - probably no more than stealing a loaf of bread

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

what a sick freak.

are you kidding me?? their grandma??

pshh.

Lethal Injection anyone?
                  white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                  you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                  smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby

Seriously..Some people smoke marijuana and get caught and they get more jail time than someone who molests children...

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                      It is getting more disgusting every day to read similiar stories like this, and it seems like there are more and more sickos - does not matter if they are male or female, or how old they are

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...86/detail.html

Grandmother Pleads Guilty To Web Child Sex Assaults
                      Case Originated In Canada

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- A grandmother from Clifton, Colo., has pleaded guilty to using an Internet cam to record children performing sexual acts.

Debra Slaughenhaupt, 50, pleaded guilty to felony counts of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust and sexual exploitation of a child.

She sent the hundreds of sexual cam videos to a man in Toronto, Canada, investigators said.

Investigators reviewed 62 pages of Internet chat text sent between April 29, 2006, and Dec. 1, 2006, in which the Canadian man asked Slaughenhaupt to have the children, ages 9 and 3, perform sexual acts on her and send the images via a Web camera, according to the affidavit.

Slaughenhaupt had the two girls, one of whom is disabled, touch her breasts and other private areas. The chat text revealed Hughes and Slaughenhaupt engaged in several sexually explicit conversations about the sex acts, according to court records. Slaughenhaupt admitted in an interview with investigators that she had molested the girls, police said.

In one Web conversation, Slaughenhaupt wrote to Hughes, "I love havd (sic) fun with her," referring to a 3-year-old granddaughter.

Sentencing is set for August 13 with a maximum sentence of four years imprisonment.
                      There has always been sickos, but before the internet newspapers wouldn't print that stuff, so you never heard of it. But since the internet, who gladly published such articles, people because desensitized to this kind of thing, and newspapers have compete by publishing such news.

Comment

Working...
                      X