No announcement yet.

Upset...moving.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry man ive moved a good amount too but its all been relatively close to each other except for the move from NY to PA that was the longest

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Sorry to hear Nick.

From Kindergarten to the end of high school I went to a total of 11 different schools. It can be tough, no doubt. If football is your thing, you will love Texas HS football. It will make you work harder because the talent is better.

If you are ever in Abilene playing Cooper or Abilene HS, let me know and I'll come cheer you on.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
        Sorry to hear Nick.

From Kindergarten to the end of high school I went to a total of 11 different schools. It can be tough, no doubt. If football is your thing, you will love Texas HS football. It will make you work harder because the talent is better.

If you are ever in Abilene playing Cooper or Abilene HS, let me know and I'll come cheer you on.
        Texas football always reminds me of those coaches from like Varsity Blues, Bill Parcells, and such.

Scary ass coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
          Texas football always reminds me of those coaches from like Varsity Blues, Bill Parcells, and such.

Scary ass coaches.
          HS football here is ridiculous. I can't quite bring myself to like it because a) I don't understand the mentality behind it and b) it isn't very exciting....but for small towns that it's all they have I somewhat understand all of the hoopla.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Working...
          X