Just Saw Tony Scheffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saw Tony Scheffler

I just saw Tony Scheffler at my golf club. He was wearing a boot on his broken foot and could barely walk. Right now he doesn't look too good. You could tell he was in a lot of pain just from walking. When he golfed he just used his upper body.
    sigpic

Wait, let me get this straight... He's got a broken foot as of a couple weeks ago, had surgery on it to repair it I believe, his status for training camp is in question-- And he's out golfing? Someone needs to get his butt back on the couch with that foot elevated... I'm no doctor, but if he's in pain from walking, perhaps he should avoid activities that include extended walking!! :doh:

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
      Wait, let me get this straight... He's got a broken foot as of a couple weeks ago, had surgery on it to repair it I believe, his status for training camp is in question-- And he's out golfing? Someone needs to get his butt back on the couch with that foot elevated... I'm no doctor, but if he's in pain from walking, perhaps he should avoid activities that include extended walking!! :doh:
      Its Jay Cutler's charity tournament. There is like 25 broncos here today.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan
        Its Jay Cutler's charity tournament. There is like 25 broncos here today.

Ohh, gottcha... Well then he gets a pass. If he was out there for leisure this early in his recovery I may question his medical advice...

Comment

Is there a way to golf from a golf cart? Or how about those walkers that have a seat? He could sit and golf. Too bad Jay didn't include a Nintendo Wii golf tournament for the injured Broncos.

Comment

I give Schef credit for showing up to this. That is good. Cutler is just learning to play golf.

I am sure it is for a good cause.

----------------------------------------------
            I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Comment

I'm watching Cutler as we speak. He isn't as good as I thought he would be.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan
                I give Schef credit for showing up to this. That is good. Cutler is just learning to play golf.

I am sure it is for a good cause.
                Jay isn't just learning to play golf. He said that he used to go and play while he was in college. But he never said anything about being good at it.

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay
                  Jay isn't just learning to play golf. He said that he used to go and play while he was in college. But he never said anything about being good at it.
                  From what I just saw of him he doesn't look great. But he is good.
                  sigpic

Comment

Define good and great?
                    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Who else is there?
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                        Define good and great?
                        Good = You

Great = Me

Googreat = You + Me

Comment

I wanna be there, right next to Jay. *Ok, super obessed moment gone. (Sorta, just don't tell.)*

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator
                            Define good and great?
                            Well he only hit it 150 yards off the tee when the hole was down hill. But he drained a 30 foot putt.

Originally posted by Giveemlove
                            Who else is there?
                            Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, John Lynch, Dre Bly, Javon Walker, Brandon Marshall, Paul Ernster, Karl Mecklenburg, David Tredwell, and Eddie Mac. David Kircus is coming through right now.There is still more players coming, thats who I've seen so far.
                            Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 06-11-2007, 12:34 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well he only hit it 150 yards off the tee when the hole was down hill. But he drained a 30 foot putt.
                              Well, if he only hit it 150 yards and was driving the ball, then I think 'good' would be way over complimenting his game.
                              The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X