Broncomania Campaign Manager Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncomania Campaign Manager Thread

As the Awards roll around, so does the opportunity for those who didn't get nominated (or those that did, either way).

Be a campaign manager!!

Let it be known that you wish to be a manager! Then, once you are picked, you work with your client (and possibly other managers) to get him/her elected!

Note: Don't pick a manager/campaign for someone until the nominations are final. Upsets happen and we wouldn't want people to get hurt feelings/influence the nominations in an unfair manner.

Campaign manager duties can include (but are not exclusive to):
    -sig making
    -avitar making
    -post making in the eventual speech thread
    -mud slinging
    -dirt uncovering
    -defending client
    -slogan inventing

So be a campaign manager, and be a winner.

Managers Declared:
    -CinnaMunMun
    -CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    -HisWife?
    -The Hamburglar

this message is brought to you by the Broncomania campaign manager thread.
    Last edited by CinnaMunMun; 06-11-2007, 08:29 PM.

WOW...this thing gets crazy...doesn't it!??!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly
      WOW...this thing gets crazy...doesn't it!??!
      Probably not until this came along a year ago. I think I invented it, but someone else might not have made it so....flamboyant.

I just thought it was a neat idea for those who aren't nominated to get involved and make fun of their fellow posters.

You should see how bad it gets for the "Best Young Poster" award

Comment

My sign is better.

Comment

should I take a vacation...is it gonna get scary??? I'm not a fan of knives in backs and stuff!!! I'm more all about the WUB!!!

Comment

Anyone I campaign for automatically wins.

But I'm retired.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
              As the Awards roll around, so does the opportunity for those who didn't get nominated (or those that did, either way).

Be a campaign manager!!

Let it be known that you wish to be a manager! Then, once you are picked, you work with your client (and possibly other managers) to get him/her elected!

Campaign manager duties can include (but are not exclusive to):
              -sig making
              -avitar making
              -post making in the eventual speech thread
              -mud slinging
              -dirt uncovering
              -defending client
              -slogan inventing

So be a campaign manager, and be a winner.

this message is brought to you by the Broncomania campaign manager thread.
              I'm out this year. Hey, but what about you, Cinny? Doesn't mean I can't help campaign though. Ready to rock and roll? :dance:
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Probably not until this came along a year ago. I think I invented it, but someone else might not have made it so....flamboyant.

I just thought it was a neat idea for those who aren't nominated to get involved and make fun of their fellow posters.

You should see how bad it gets for the "Best Young Poster" award
                Anyone who wants a quality Campaign Manager who doesn't screw up campaigns with a hidden past......should choose WhoDeyBengals. Not this Cinnamon dude who just acts like a guy.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                  Anyone who wants a quality Campaign Manager who doesn't screw up campaigns with a hidden past......should choose WhoDeyBengals. Not this Cinnamon dude who just acts like a guy.
                  I think WhoDude's going to be pretty busy this year though!
                  *Dogfish* Ha ha
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

ill be one

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Hidden past my eye! I bet nobody even remembers what happened back then.

and need I remind you that my client still won? (Who was my client anyways?)

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIEADAMSFAN
                        ill be one
                        I'll start a list

Comment

Hidden past my eye! I bet nobody even remembers what happened back then.

and need I remind you that my client still won? (Who was my client anyways?)
                          Well, you were representing me, then you stepped down...

I'd be glad to bring it back up though if the competition gets rough...Yay for Mudslinging.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                          2. Taxes
                          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                            I'm out this year. Hey, but what about you, Cinny? Doesn't mean I can't help campaign though. Ready to rock and roll?
                            I was born ready!

Originally posted by shanniefly
                            should I take a vacation...is it gonna get scary??? I'm not a fan of knives in backs and stuff!!! I'm more all about the WUB!!!
                            Wub can be used, its all in good fun though, no need for a vacation.

Comment

Well, you were representing me, then you stepped down...

I'd be glad to bring it back up though if the competition gets rough...Yay for Mudslinging.
                              You have no proof!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X