Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncomania Campaign Manager Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    I was hoping you would show. Incriminating evidence or not, I shall prevail this year!
    I see. I thnk my slogan will help me out well.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
      I see. I thnk my slogan will help me out well.


      That slogan is so freaking awesome.

      sigpic

      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

      There are three things you can expect in life:

      1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
        I see. I thnk my slogan will help me out well.
        It just might work

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Broncosfreak_56
          I see. I thnk my slogan will help me out well.
          I think you should put in an image to solidify your win.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            Drew Rosenhaus of Broncomania.

            Damnnnzz you!!!!!
            Actually, I was thinking of a certain tubby, bespectacled bald guy, except... less evil.

            Not naming names.



            Originally posted by TraitorToHisTeam
            I was hoping you would show. Incriminating evidence or not, I shall prevail this year!
            Jerseygate is the dead albatross around your neck.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              Actually, I was thinking of a certain tubby, bespectacled bald guy, except... less evil.

              Not naming names.

              Bruce Willis?!?




              Originally posted by WhoThatShallNotBeNamed
              Jerseygate is the dead albatross around your neck.
              I just liked the QB, until what happened anyways

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                Bruce Willis?!?
                Um...

                How in the hell did you come up with Bruce Willis?!?!!?




                Originally posted by ILikeBigBenOneForTheOtherHand
                I just liked the QB, until what happened anyways
                Whatever, Squealer fan.

                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                  Um...

                  How in the hell did you come up with Bruce Willis?!?!!?





                  Whatever, Squealer fan.

                  Oh yea, Bruce isn't fat. Dammit.

                  and he is no longer a football player I like! (I really need to be careful about what I wear from now on )

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                    Oh yea, Bruce isn't fat. Dammit.

                    and he is no longer a football player I like! (I really need to be careful about what I wear from now on )
                    Stick with corsets.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                      Stick with corsets.
                      Hey, keep the mudslinging until later!!

                      I have nothing to come back with yet

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                        Hey, keep the mudslinging until later!!

                        I have nothing to come back with yet
                        I'm already three moves ahead. So you better think about that one hard.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                          I'm already three moves ahead. So you better think about that one hard.
                          I think I may just have to send a flaming bag of dog poo to your house

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                            I think I may just have to send a flaming bag of dog poo to your house
                            I may just have to send a flaming bag of dogpoo to YOUR FACE!!!

                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                              I may just have to send a flaming bag of dogpoo to YOUR FACE!!!

                              With those fat thighs, you will never fit into those rollerblades

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I need a campaign manager to help me beat Snk16. Who will help me?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X