Get Off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeeingRed
    I do that to my wife sometimes just to freak her out. The other day I killed a Wolf Spider in the kitchen. That night after we put the baby to sleep she was sitting on the computer and I walked up to her with a rolled up newspaper and said "Honey, don't move, there is a Wolf Spider on your pajama pants".

I've never seen someone take their pants off so fast in my life.
    lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*note to self*

Self!!! Remember this one!!!!
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Have you ever seen a bug on you, killed it, but for a while after you can't ignore the feeling that there are still bugs on you when really there aren't any?
      I was thinking of you about an hour ago as I was killing many massive killer mosquitoes that kept landing on me...everyone thought I was out of my freakin' mind because I thought of this thread and how I would be sitting here with the feeling they are still there to swat at...and started to laugh...uncontrollably...

just wanted to share...I should have a drink...maybe I would make some sense!??!

Comment

I've never seen someone take their pants off so fast in my life.

....without alcohol being involved."

There, finished the sentence for you.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
          ....without alcohol being involved."

There, finished the sentence for you.
          Thanks Jared.

This happened to me again last night when I was fishing. I stood in an ant pile without realizing it. When I bent over to get my blood bait, I saw them all over my boots.

Fortunately for me, I was wearing my desert boots with jeans. For the rest of the night I felt like I had creepy crawlers all over me.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Man, you people are nuts.

I have two really good ones though...

My brother and I had stayed up all night once and we'd been up for something like 36 hours... he said he saw tiny little bugs all over him, he even took a shower to get rid of them... they were still there when he was done showering... at least, to him they were.
            The truth, there were no bugs on him, he was hallucinating.

One night when we were kids, my brother (yes, the same one), woke up and he was sleeping on the top bunk of bunk beds (with my other brother) and there were thousands, maybe even millions of these really, really tiny white spiders crawling all over the bed, coming out from the ceiling. Now these spiders were no bigger than small ants, but they were swarmed all over the bed, the frame and everything.

I must say, I don't get people's paranoia of spiders and snakes... I let the small white ones (a bit larger than the ones mentioned above) crawl on me and I pick them up to get them away from the rest of my family, who'll kill them. I don't kill spiders in the house, I catch them and toss them outside... wolf spiders included. In fact, I own a turantula.

So in summation, I don't get that feeling of bugs crawiling on me when they're not.

Comment

Working...
            X