Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am WAY smarter than you (game)!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am WAY smarter than you (game)!!!!

    Pretty simple....post a question that you believe may be difficult to answer and see if anyone comes up with the correct answer....

    Also, after you answer feel free to post your own question

    We shall see how smart the posters of Broncomania are

    Please refrain from Googling/Yahoo/search engining (I made a word up ) the answer - that way we can truely see how smart we are....

    Question:

    Where is the area known as the "Red Triangle" located???
    I owe CP's to: no one

  • #2
    in your anus...



    see...

    im smarter...


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TR3Y
      Pretty simple....post a question that you believe may be difficult to answer and see if anyone comes up with the correct answer....

      Also, after you answer feel free to post your own question

      We shall see how smart the posters of Broncomania are

      Please refrain from Googling/Yahoo/search engining (I made a word up ) the answer - that way we can truely see how smart we are....

      Question:

      Where is the area known as the "Red Triangle" located???
      Pacific Ocean off the coast of Northern Cali.

      I'll have to think of a question. I bet that Jeffrey guy wins this game.

      Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

      Code Of Conduct
      ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

      Comment


      • #4
        What was Toyko Telecommuncation's name change to?
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

        Comment


        • #5
          Sony.
          Originally posted by Soldier96B
          i also took a crap and it was orange

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SeeingRed
            Sony.

            Yeah
            Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Yeah
              Hell, I didn't even have to Google that one.


              What is the largest amount you can get in coins without being able to make change for a dollar?
              Originally posted by Soldier96B
              i also took a crap and it was orange

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SeeingRed
                Hell, I didn't even have to Google that one.


                What is the largest amount you can get in coins without being able to make change for a dollar?
                $1.19 right?
                Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                  $1.19 right?
                  Combination of coins?

                  3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies
                  Originally posted by Soldier96B
                  i also took a crap and it was orange

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SeeingRed
                    Combination of coins?

                    3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies
                    Oh yeah...I thought it was the total

                    What island was Napoleon born on?
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Corsica? I think? Maybe? LMAO...first thing that popped in to my head.
                      Originally posted by Soldier96B
                      i also took a crap and it was orange

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        yeah it was Corsica. He had a funny hat, too.
                        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yup Corisca good job guys

                          Your turn
                          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Which former US President was touted as the worlds fastest random speaker in the world at 350 words per minute?
                            Originally posted by Soldier96B
                            i also took a crap and it was orange

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hmmm...was it Kennedy? He talked pretty fast...
                              Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X