X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow I lost 38 posts

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

moderators did that to you. they are the only ones who can aside from yourself to delete posts.
    GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      A thread you posted in got deleated or something.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

its like being on the oprah fried diet all over again...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antiwup
          moderators did that to you. they are the only ones who can aside from yourself to delete posts.
          I can think of at least one decent sized thread recently that was deleted by the thread's creator. Anyone can do that.

I can't think of any ONE thread that would have that many posts by one person that's been recently deleted... but maybe someone went through and deleted several of their old threads... It's happened.

OR... it could be a glitch.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
            I can think of at least one decent sized thread recently that was deleted by the thread's creator. Anyone can do that.

I can't think of any ONE thread that would have that many posts by one person that's been recently deleted... but maybe someone went through and deleted several of their old threads... It's happened.

OR... it could be a glitch.
            you did it....you know you did and we know you did
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              you did it....you know you did and we know you did
              You might be right...

But only a few can prove it.
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream mentioned something about deleting his old posts-- he probably deleted a few threads in the draft forum that you'd posted in. . . you've got plenty, you won't miss 'em. . . .
                Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                  You might be right...

But only a few can prove it.
                  I can prove it....I got my eyes on you...... ME- YOU-
                  Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Kidding, kidding!

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!
                    sigpic

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                      dream mentioned something about deleting his old posts-- he probably deleted a few threads in the draft forum that you'd posted in. . . you've got plenty, you won't miss 'em. . . .
                      Out of curiousity, why would someone delete their old posts???
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tnedator

beats me. . . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

dream said he was recently deleating some old threads. That is my Guess
                          sigpic

Comment

I know why. And I think I know how and who but it's tricky following the pattern. Rememeber that incident a while back where people lost CPs by the bunch. I think it had to do with a glitch caused by a harmless, yet funny to me action.

Comment

Only 38 posts?

you can make that up in less than 10 minutes, I have no doubt...

Comment

Working...
                              X