The Chungs who are being sued for 54M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chungs who are being sued for 54M

Does anybody remember the Chungs? There was a thread about it, but here's an update.

Who are being sued for 54M by a Mr. Pearson

Who claims that they gave him the wrong pants back (they own a dry cleaners) and that he caused him mental illness and made him rent a car to drive to a new dry cleaners? lol.

Well, if anyone remembers,

ABC just did a special on the case... and ripped that guy to shreds.

A memorable quote was, "The only one in this case who looks silly, is Mr. Pearson."

I for one, hope this guy gets what's coming to him!

They went inside the store where he actually bought his pants... and for 54M they said he could buy everything in the store 10 times.

And the ammount of pants he could buy, he could stack them as high as Mount Everest and back down lol.

That poor family (the chungs)
    sigpic

what a moron
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

they should counter sue him and or have a member of the dragon mofia off this loser.
      GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Oh, it's really a real story. I read the title and thought it was a racist joke, like 2 Chungs walk into a bar...Pretty interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake
          Oh, it's really a real story. I read the title and thought it was a racist joke, like 2 Chungs walk into a bar...Pretty interesting!

No, the worst part about it, is that the guy sueing them, is actually a judge somewhere.

And based his calculations off of the fact that they have signs that read

100% Satisfaction Garunteed!
          Same day business!

And he came up with that, for every sign that that reads, it was a
          $1,500 dollar fine per day.

For some reason he came up with 18 years?

$9,855,000

Since Mr. & Mrs. Chung have a son, he's multiplying that by 3.

$29,565,000

Then he's inserting 1 million for mental "damages" and distress.

And an additional 15,000 for car rentals.

That's all I can remember, so I'm not even sure where he's getting the rest of the

Ridiculous ammounts of millions of dollars he's asking for for a pair of $800 pants.

The Chungs even offered 12,000 to settle the case.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kcarr26

No, the worst part about it, is that the guy sueing them, is actually a judge somewhere.

Same day business!

$9,855,000

$29,565,000

That's all I can remember, so I'm not even sure where he's getting the rest of the

Ridiculous ammounts of millions of dollars he's asking for for a pair of $800 pants.

Wow. Thats a cool story! I'm gonna look up some more on it.

Comment

I sueing this thread for emotional distress by reminding me that I am deathly afraid of threads about somebody sueing another.

I'll see you in court.

hehehe

PEACE!!!

Comment

Same day business!

$9,855,000

$29,565,000

wel they most have been his favorite pants . . . thats a completely logical explanation right???

and who in the hell buys 800 pants to begin with man this world is getting wacky
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

hes a coward lawyer who is looking for a free pass to riches. which he will never get! the judge should be fired for even allowing this to go further. it should have been thrown out when he submitted the suit in the first place another reason why i am falling out of favor with this country!!
                  GO ANGELS!!!!!!! signed torii hunter!!!

[

denver will go 7-9 this year and 12-4 next year and a 14-2 the following year and superbowl appearance by 2010

Comment

Same day business!

$9,855,000

$29,565,000

Hang him!

This guy is a botard.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X