What's Your Favorite Breakfest Food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Favorite Breakfest Food?

Mine would have to be chicken fried steak with hash browns and white gravy over everything. IHOP is great for this one!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Umm, i'm gonna say pancakes with two sunnyside-up eggs and homefries.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Ham, egg, and cheese begal. Along with a hashbrown and chocolate milk or orange juice...
      sigpic

Comment

Breakfest Burrito and OJ

Comment

Fried Chicken and Pizza.
          sigpic

Comment

KFC has popcorn chicken again!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Waffle with strawberries and whip cream

I HATE eggs - yuccckkkkk - so my breakFAST choices are limited - I cant eat OMELETTES - but I love CINNAMON toast or buns - yummm

Comment

strawberries and whipped cream..mmmm. You don't like eggs? Like, not at all?
                p.s.- i make a mean french toast
                p.s.s.= is there a diff. between french and cinnamon toast or is it given a diff. name in different regions. i.e- soda and pop.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  strawberries and whipped cream..mmmm. You don't like eggs? Like, not at all?
                  p.s.- i make a mean french toast
                  p.s.s.= is there a diff. between french and cinnamon toast or is it given a diff. name in different regions. i.e- soda and pop.
                  HELLO - I am from your region - remember - I dont say POP I say SODA - and I love french toast - its made with eggs this I know but its not eggs - I just cant eat an egg, cooked any way - dont like them, never have, never will - I think it stems from growing up on a farm and cracking open to many half formed ones - eeeewwwwwwwww

I will eat just about any breakfast food as long as its not eggs, pancakes, french toast, waffles, hash browns, toast, cinnamon rolls, fruit, etc......just NO eggs

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

I will eat just about any breakfast food as long as its not eggs, pancakes, french toast, waffles, hash browns, toast, cinnamon rolls, fruit, etc......just NO eggs
                    First off, thank god you call it soda!!!! Second, so, you mention all those things you won't eat...does that really leave anything? well, i guess you can have cereal

Comment

First off, thank god you call it soda!!!! Second, so, you mention all those things you won't eat...does that really leave anything? well, i guess you can have cereal
                      oops bad punctuation in that one

it should have been if its not eggs. Pancakes etc......are all good -my bad - didnt go back and re-read and edit like I usually do :p

Comment

onb, aren't pancakes made primarily of eggs? You women are too confusing

Comment

onb, aren't pancakes made primarily of eggs? You women are too confusing
                          NO - they are primarily bisquick

but I can eat things that have egs in them cause you cant TASTE the egg - I just cant eat an egg - like scarmbled eggs, fried eggs, hard boiled eggs, omelettes....do you get it now?

Comment

yea, yea, i get it that ur sending me mixed signals about your eating habits!

Comment

yea, yea, i get it that ur sending me mixed signals about your eating habits!
                              I am not - its real simple - I AM PICKY - I dont like much and eat even less - LOL

How can you not get that I cant eat an actual egg but can eat things that have eggs in them as an ingredient as long as its not the main ingredient? Its simple joisey - sheesh

Here - I will make it simpler - when I wake up your ass best have my waffle with strawberries and cream ready to go - LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X