Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Read While On The Pooper?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Do You Read While On The Pooper?

    For some reason I have to have something in my hand to read, every time. Even if it's just a quick poop. Sometimes it's old mail that's sitting on the table or maybe new mail like the light bill so I can compare watt usage from the past months. When i'm in my executive pooper I read Playboy or a automotive magazine.

    At work I just poop and get out as fast as I can so nobody notices.

    What do you read?....

  • #2
    I listen to music.

    Comment


    • #3
      I read the cracks on the floor and walls. That or watch my cat drink from the bathtub faucet cause that's what he like to do.......if I am in the bathroom, Makoto is in the bathroom.



      PEACE!!!





      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Raiderfan76
        For some reason I have to have something in my hand to read, every time. Even if it's just a quick poop. Sometimes it's old mail that's sitting on the table or maybe new mail like the light bill so I can compare watt usage from the past months. When i'm in my executive pooper I read Playboy or a automotive magazine.

        At work I just poop and get out as fast as I can so nobody notices.

        What do you read?....
        The Raider's Depth Chart.


        Sorry, I couldn't help it. It had to be said!

        Al Davis leads yet another squad to the brink of mediocrity.

        Code Of Conduct
        ARTICLE VI: I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States Of America.

        Comment


        • #5
          If I'm in the school toilets I read all the stuff people wrote on the walls of the toilet area.

          Like once someone wrote-

          Uhhh you guys do not want to know what they wrote.

          Comment


          • #6
            This thread scares me a little with all the directions it could go
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              If I'm in the school toilets I read

              You use the school toilets? With your butt?
              I hope you use the a$$ gasket or toilet paper on the seat.......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Raiderfan76
                You use the school toilets? With your butt?
                I hope you use the a$$ gasket or toilet paper on the seat.......
                That is gross dude, you could get crabs or something
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Raiderfan76
                  You use the school toilets? With your butt?
                  I hope you use the a$$ gasket or toilet paper on the seat.......
                  I put toilet paper on the seats

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                    I put toilet paper on the seats
                    Ok good, we dont want you getting crabs or anything
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Broncomania96
                      Ok good, we dont want you getting crabs or anything
                      Or lobsters.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                        Or lobsters.
                        Lobsters are tasty espessialy with butter

                        The ones we are talking about though..............
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                          I put toilet paper on the seats


                          ------------------

                          I do that at home...........

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Raiderfan76
                            ------------------

                            I do that at home...........
                            Dont we all
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I absolutely NEED to read when I'm on the john. Even if my stomach begins to rumble and I get that impulsive urge to destroy my velvet cushioned porcelain princess, butt there's no reading material nearby, I stumble around the room, farting darts like an 20 piece orchestra until I find something. Anything! During these tense moments, I usually end up with a 5 page Dell catalog. huhhuhhuh I said log. We were going to put a magazine rack in the bathroom but never got around to it.

                              If I feel one coming far in advance, one that has half my meal ready to be launched into sewerspace, I usually bring my PSP with me.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X