Guy feeds puppy to Boa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hamburgler
    I think this is horrible, but why does a guy get sentenced to 90 days for feeding a puppy to a boa, but nobody gets sentenced for feeding a mouse to a snake or owl. In my eyes, they are all creatures and not one is different in my eyes in terms of importance.
    That is a good question, but it has just become normal for people feeding a mouse to animals for food. A puppy to a boa constrictor is just wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

That is just horrible. I do not understand how people can be so cruel.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

smilie=2up.gif that is very sad
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") <-------Post Peach in your sig if you want world domination

Comment

What a sick ****.

I hope he goes down a slide of razors.
          Go Huskers.

Comment

damn this is terrible.

so many people just dont respect animals.

wrong.
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

Comment

I think this is horrible, but why does a guy get sentenced to 90 days for feeding a puppy to a boa, but nobody gets sentenced for feeding a mouse to a snake or owl. In my eyes, they are all creatures and not one is different in my eyes in terms of importance.
              What about feeding gold fish to pet pirahnas or oscars...?

Social acceptance dictates what is right and wrong these days...

Comment

Puppies aren't exactly a snake's normal diet. An owl or snake will catch mice in the wild. If you don't feed the owl or snake a mouse, it will die.

Also, people tend to frown more upon cruelty with the more personality an animal has. Its very easy to see how a puppy/dog has a personality while you will never hear of cruelty to fish as they aren't the life of a party. Rodents (which are typically pests anyways) are about the same level as fish.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
                  Puppies aren't exactly a snake's normal diet. An owl or snake will catch mice in the wild. If you don't feed the owl or snake a mouse, it will die.

Also, people tend to frown more upon cruelty with the more personality an animal has. Its very easy to see how a puppy/dog has a personality while you will never hear of cruelty to fish as they aren't the life of a party. Rodents (which are typically pests anyways) are about the same level as fish.

I sort of agree with you first statement, although it is totally possible a wild snake could find a stray dog, and eat it. I also have some of the stongest feelings towards animals as anybody, I love them to death. As far as your second statement, I think that is wrong. And an animal is an animal, whether that be a dog, cat, mouse, fish, elephant, or ants. In my eyes, they are all equal, and it's not right to put different animals on different "levels". Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun

Come to my house. Me and my fish sit around and play cards and drink beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
                      Come to my house. Me and my fish sit around and play cards and drink beer.
                      I love my fish too, I'm just saying thats how I think it works with the law

I mean, I have NEVER heard of cruelty to rodents, fish, most reptiles, and amphibians.

Comment

damn.

but im thinking

if i had a pet boa
                        i wonder what i would feed it.

im sure a cute little puppy is a little to extreme though.

Comment

i know i know it stinks what happend to the dog

and i guess the snake was a victim...not beliveing that! its a snake..they don't need to be feed..they will be fine

but it would of been fun to watch

or maybe a little disturbing

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

Working...
                          X