X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maruske845
    replied
    i know i know it stinks what happend to the dog

and i guess the snake was a victim...not beliveing that! its a snake..they don't need to be feed..they will be fine

but it would of been fun to watch

or maybe a little disturbing

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOS_OWN_U16
    replied
    damn.

but im thinking

if i had a pet boa
    i wonder what i would feed it.

im sure a cute little puppy is a little to extreme though.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    Come to my house. Me and my fish sit around and play cards and drink beer.
    I love my fish too, I'm just saying thats how I think it works with the law

I mean, I have NEVER heard of cruelty to rodents, fish, most reptiles, and amphibians.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    Puppies aren't exactly a snake's normal diet. An owl or snake will catch mice in the wild. If you don't feed the owl or snake a mouse, it will die.

Also, people tend to frown more upon cruelty with the more personality an animal has. Its very easy to see how a puppy/dog has a personality while you will never hear of cruelty to fish as they aren't the life of a party. Rodents (which are typically pests anyways) are about the same level as fish.
    Come to my house. Me and my fish sit around and play cards and drink beer.

Leave a comment:

• LbloodOjunkieG
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun
    Puppies aren't exactly a snake's normal diet. An owl or snake will catch mice in the wild. If you don't feed the owl or snake a mouse, it will die.

Also, people tend to frown more upon cruelty with the more personality an animal has. Its very easy to see how a puppy/dog has a personality while you will never hear of cruelty to fish as they aren't the life of a party. Rodents (which are typically pests anyways) are about the same level as fish.

I sort of agree with you first statement, although it is totally possible a wild snake could find a stray dog, and eat it. I also have some of the stongest feelings towards animals as anybody, I love them to death. As far as your second statement, I think that is wrong. And an animal is an animal, whether that be a dog, cat, mouse, fish, elephant, or ants. In my eyes, they are all equal, and it's not right to put different animals on different "levels". Just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by The Hamburgler
    I think this is horrible, but why does a guy get sentenced to 90 days for feeding a puppy to a boa, but nobody gets sentenced for feeding a mouse to a snake or owl. In my eyes, they are all creatures and not one is different in my eyes in terms of importance.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    I think this is horrible, but why does a guy get sentenced to 90 days for feeding a puppy to a boa, but nobody gets sentenced for feeding a mouse to a snake or owl. In my eyes, they are all creatures and not one is different in my eyes in terms of importance.
    What about feeding gold fish to pet pirahnas or oscars...?

Social acceptance dictates what is right and wrong these days...

Leave a comment:

• darrent/hero
    replied
    damn this is terrible.

so many people just dont respect animals.

wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    What a sick ****.

I hope he goes down a slide of razors.

Leave a comment:

• Broncomania96
    replied
    smilie=2up.gif that is very sad

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    That is just horrible. I do not understand how people can be so cruel.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    That is a good question, but it has just become normal for people feeding a mouse to animals for food. A puppy to a boa constrictor is just wrong.

Leave a comment:

• The Hamburgler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    And we wonder why youths go into schools and shoot everybody up...

Sensless, sick, demented people out there...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    When I saw the topic I thought it said:

Guy feeds puppy to BOU

but that is wack.

Damn people are wierd...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X