The Real Life Picture Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Real Life Picture Thread!

Okay, this was pretty popular on the message boards I used to frequent, so we'll give it a shot here. Basically, if you feel so inclined, post a link to a real life picture of you, so we know who we are talking to! Since i am starting this thread I will post a pic of me. Have fun! ;P

Me on the right, my brother on the left, and some other dude in the middle.

The guy on the middle needs some sun block

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

That or he's a lush!

Comment

Just call him Mike Shana-TAN!!

Comment

I think Perry has a good idea here...........can I let my bangs grow back to the way they should be first?? Or I could just take a picture of my , cap, coat, jersey, Elway Bear ect.

Comment

I don't own a digital camera, but my friends have some pictures that they took with theirs that I'm in. Unfortunately, I think I've had too much to drink in just about all of them so I don't think I'll be posting any of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
              I don't own a digital camera, but my friends have some pictures that they took with theirs that I'm in. Unfortunately, I think I've had too much to drink in just about all of them so I don't think I'll be posting any of those.
              haha! i know. the one digital picture i have of me is at a christmas party, rather blitzed. i put in a few "hints" (not so subtle) that a digital camera could be a great christmas present...so we'll see.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                haha! i know. the one digital picture i have of me is at a christmas party, rather blitzed. i put in a few "hints" (not so subtle) that a digital camera could be a great christmas present...so we'll see.
                I get beet red too so you can imagine what my pictures look like!

Comment

I cant get my pic to work so if you wanna see me and you are in yahoo messenger check me out Cara_Bella_75

Lmao Shani-tan
                  Last edited by Cara_Bella; 12-08-2003, 10:29 PM.
                  >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
                  happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                  X