• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim

Who on here has AIM and whats your s/n?

Mine: Brncs558
    sigpic

mine is---MR C IS A PIMP

MR C was my desktop publishing teacher...i hated him...he always wrote me up..

Comment

What is AIM?

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

It's AOL Instant Messenger. It's a free program you can download where you can instant message people, just like the feature on normal AOL access, except this is free.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
          It's AOL Instant Messenger. It's a free program you can download where you can instant message people, just like the feature on normal AOL access, except this is free.
          Ohhh...A friend of mine had me sign up for that, I've never used it and am not sure how to get on, I'm either UBwild or Uulabear on it though. I know I can't get on from up here at work, cuz of the company firewall, and I don't wanna pay $40 per month for the slowest internet avalible in the free world. The phone company out of Kotzebue is supposed to be installing DSL up here some time soon.

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
          Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
            Ohhh...A friend of mine had me sign up for that, I've never used it and am not sure how to get on, I'm either UBwild or Uulabear on it though. I know I can't get on from up here at work, cuz of the company firewall, and I don't wanna pay $40 per month for the slowest internet avalible in the free world. The phone company out of Kotzebue is supposed to be installing DSL up here some time soon.
            I'm retarded...that was MSN that I signed up for. I don't have AOL.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

reitsop
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                I'm retarded...that was MSN that I signed up for. I don't have AOL.
                You don't need to have aol to sign up for this uula. It is free...the only thing you need is to have access to the internet, regardless of the carrier. From there , just go to aol.com, and download instant messenger. It's completely free of any charges and you do not have to sign up for any aol plans.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Barely anyone in Anchorage uses AIM. We all use MSN, so if any of you have MSN, put down your email address...
                  WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Becuase MSN is way better, you should get it and try it out. Its free.
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Trillian owns them all.

[email protected]
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X