X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tsiguy96
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Yeah, my friend had one and the tranny gave him a problem. Now he's got a Scion TC. Also, the timing belts on GSX's go pretty often too.
    they only go often if you dont take care of your car. cars have gone 100k on the original timing belt, though i dont recommend it. and considering i doubt ill ever drive my car more then 5k a year, itll be awhile before it needs replacing.

and trannys arent too bad on them either, atleast not as bad as subies..

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
    Yeah, my friend had one and the tranny gave him a problem. Now he's got a Scion TC. Also, the timing belts on GSX's go pretty often too.
    I put a Jesel timing belt on my Mustang and haven't had any problems with it at all.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed
    That's a pretty realistic goal. My buddy has an Evo VIII that puts down 605 with a GT42R turbo.

The big thing that I really hate about the DSM cars, especially the Evos and the GSX Eclipse is the transfer case and transmissions are junk.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    That's a pretty realistic goal. My buddy has an Evo VIII that puts down 605 with a GT42R turbo.

The big thing that I really hate about the DSM cars, especially the Evos and the GSX Eclipse is the transfer case and transmissions are junk.

Leave a comment:

• tsiguy96
    replied
    yea its AWD

i have a built longblock, crower/wiseco 6 bolt with a SBR stage 3 race head (though their race heads are like forresters street heads, but its ported out pretty well) with 264/272 cams and oversized valves

for now since im short on money i bought an internal 50 trim. next summer i am prolly going to a mitsu housed PTE SMC61 or bigger, i want 600 whp by spring 09.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Originally posted by tsiguy96
    its primered with a fully molded body kit (notice no body lines on the side skirts or rear bumper)

my new turbo and mani are coming this week, and my front mount is in my garage. its gonna be muy rapido
    What kind of turbo did you go with? Is the motor built or just a bigger turbo on a factory long block?

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Not bad. I'm not a fan of body kits but it's cool. AWD?

Here's my old GST. Had to sell it. Too much money was flowing out of my bank account and I just couldn't deal with the idiots that used to screw with stuff on it.

http://dsm.robyardman.com/project_dsm.html

Man I miss that car...

Leave a comment:

• tsiguy96
    replied
    its primered with a fully molded body kit (notice no body lines on the side skirts or rear bumper)

my new turbo and mani are coming this week, and my front mount is in my garage. its gonna be muy rapido

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    Looks like a white DSM Eclipse.

Leave a comment:

• tsiguy96
    started a topic pics of my car

pics of my car

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/bro...imageuser=4152

enjoy.
Working...
X