Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad day for race fans.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19267840/?GT1=10056
    Amazing video of accident with this one. I can't believe they allowed this on city streets.

My prayers go out to the family members of the fans who lost their lives.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

that is crazy
    sigpic

Comment

sadly, that was the only likely outcome from that. Those cars are just too sensitive to the road to put them on a street and expect it to be safe.
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
        http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19267840/?GT1=10056
        Amazing video of accident with this one. I can't believe they allowed this on city streets.

My prayers go out to the family members of the fans who lost their lives.

Reading through there it said that the road conditions are what caused it to go out of control.

Then it didn't mention what kind of road conditions they were?

And why were they racing on it

Hmmmmm... nevertheless, there needs to be some type of improvement on these situations.
        sigpic

Comment

They wern't racing just demonstrating. The conditions were just a normal road. Which means, pot holes, drains, uneven surfaces and absolutly no grip. These machines are designed to run on a surface that is flat, even and smooth but still very grippy. They have little real control, so if it hit a drain cover or a hole in the road, then it would have been sent off course with little chance of actually correcting the direction of travel (the lack of grip thanks to the surface)
          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
          Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I saw this on CNN. Horrible. A pro drag racer should have known better.

Thoughts and prayers to the families.
            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
            X