Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell us about your tattoo's.

how many? where? what? stuff like that.
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    with a barbwire on my right bicep
    Hey, hey...just like Pam Anderson.

My skin is still a virgin. I have this pic of my daughter that I wanna get tattooed, either on my arm or chest. I have this drawing of a Dragon by my son that I wanna get too (I was born in the year of the Dragon). I also wanna get a bear tattooed somewhere, not sure where yet. I wanna be able to see my tattoos, so I don't wanna get them on my back.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      man id love to have barbwire....i want like my future kids and parents initials on my chest....
      future kids. but not future parents, right? so... future kids and your parents, right? just making sure im understanding this correctly. kids.. okay, if you decide to have them, good luck, congratulations... all that stuff and im sure you'll enjoy it. but dude, dont EVER get another set of parents. that would require marrying some totally crazy chick. they're all crazy. some just a little more tolerable than others. if and when you decide to settle down with one frikkin chick. try to remember GoDenver a.k.a Artie saying this:

"she me the baddest azz, finest, ears deep butt havin, naughtiest chick.... and i GUARANTEE there's a dude that's tired of touching her!"
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

thats all truth bro.

im gonna wait to see if some other people tell us about tattoo's. i dont wanna outdo everyone right off the bat.

Comment

neato!

Comment

3 tattoos.........one on each bicep and a tribal on my left shoulder blade.......more to come........but i keep them under wraps so as to not affect my career
            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
              3 tattoos.........one on each bicep and a tribal on my left shoulder blade.......more to come........but i keep them under wraps so as to not affect my career
              what's on your biceps? besides the tribal ban

Comment

I have my rose on my ankle, covering a surgery scar. It's pretty nifty.

Once I have the time & money, plus a finalized design, I plan on getting a Bronco one done - of course, depending on the design I finally choose, I'll have to decide where to put it - I have a few places in mind. Of course, one of the best places for it (hip - because it can be covered but still shown...) is rather ticklish, so I don't know if I'd be able to stand the vibrating of the little tattooing thingy...

I also have been planning for years a tattoo on the small of my back - but I have to find the right person to design what I want, and so far I have not met anyone quite talented enough to do what I want...

Comment

pm me, i'll see what i can do

Comment

^blue

Comment

I have two little devils shoveling hot coal into my a$$.

Comment

'k Done did that.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                          'k Done did that.
                          hey, give it some time. i'll hook you up with something. that'd be easy too. dont know when i'll actually have enough time to focus on that drawing but i will. but as for your second one... hey girl, thats such a cool azz idea! no kidding, very very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                            hey, give it some time. i'll hook you up with something. that'd be easy too. dont know when i'll actually have enough time to focus on that drawing but i will. but as for your second one... hey girl, thats such a cool azz idea! no kidding, very very cool.
                            Yeh with the second one I didn't want to get too offensive - and I didn't want it to be permanently stuck to be one "team" since that varies from week to week...I'm thinking more & more about the, gosh did I say it first or second? the non-ticklish area for the location...Just think it'd be funny/ironic considering other "conditions"...except at the same time, I don't know that I would want a different team so "near & dear" to me! hahaha.

Comment

Well... I have 3 ( so far ).

My first was the typical "Devil Dog" tatoo on the right shoulder right outta Marine Corps boot camp. I like it 'cause he's holding "old glory" and has a set o' dog tags on with my initials on em.

A year later I went and got a grim reaper holding a guitar that looks like a scythe. Don't ask.... I was young and dumber :p

My latest was a tatoo of my daughters name over my heart.

I plan to get two more... First I'll update the heart with my sons name. Next I plan to get one on my back with an eagle holding another US flag that appears to come outta the skin with the words "Try to burn this one" written in somewhere. Haven't designed it yet... but I'm sure it will look good.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                              ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
                              X