tell us about your tattoo's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got any pictures of her?
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
      got any pictures of her?
      Haha, of my mom...Not for you to see...

Comment

My mother wouldnt allow me to get tattoos. So I respected her wishes and waited till I was 21. I have gotten one every year since. I stopped after 7 years. Everytime something important happened in my life, I got a tattoo. So I have a story for every one of them. My favorite is on my back. I have my son's name(shoulder to shoulder), with an angel on both sides. The angels have afro's.

Comment

I have 28. Mostly while in the USMC, a few while I did time. My head, back, butt, chest, legs, and arms. My most identifiable one is the one in my lower lip.
          Head- Flames on one side, and CFH on the other "Cowboys From Hell" its a Pantera thing.
          Legs- KISS Destroyer on left leg, KISS Love Gun on the right. Also, a beaver from Hustler's Beaver Hunt I had done in Desert Storm. We gave him a Kevlar, dog tags and an M-16 instead of a hard hat, camera, and lunch pail.
          Chest-Springfield Armory's emblem covers up the Chinese symbol for "wicked" and a yin yang.
          Back-Old Bucs helmet, New Bucs helmet, and on my lower back six Bucs raising the Bucs flag ala the Iwo Jima memorial. Gotten into a few fights with Jarheads about that one, even though I spent 13 years in the Corps...
          Butt-Animal from the Muppet Band, and Rafael the Ninja Turtle.
          Lower Abdomin-My ex's name, which (luckily) is also my father's name. He's not too happy about where it is, though.
          Arms-Marine Corps "Swift, Silent, Deadly" 2nd Marine Recon, a drawing of Gene Simmons of KISS, and a portrait of Mike Alstott from the 2002 Gridiron Kings card are on my right arm. Slayer's "Divine Intervention," a huge Bucs flag and script, the XFL's San Francisco Demons, and a terrible one of a football player that I did on myself years ago.
          Lower Lip-MUF DVR
          Last edited by hugelynchfan; 07-13-2004, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugelynchfan
            Arms-Marine Corps "Swift, Silent, Deadly" 2nd Marine Recon
            Semper Fi !!! I did 5 years with 2nd MarDiv ( 95-2000). Spent a lot of time setting up different TEEP events with Recon. Good group o' guys. A bit on the scruffy side... but they know how to work hard / play hard !

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
            ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I have a tattoo of a squirl on my upper thigh reaching up to grab a nut and a tattoo of a bunny on my butt jumping into a hole.

Cody
              "I'm not arrogant either but I am as close to being an expert on the game as anyone on this site will ever get." Zack Morris
              "These people need me." Zack Morris
              "Yes, [Vick] has a cannon. But he's also accurate." Zack Morris
              "I've sat and watched Vick throw more accurate passes than most of the starting quarterbacks in the leaue on a weekly basis." Zack Morris
              "COMPLETION PERCENTAGE DOES NOT INDICATE HOW ACCURATE A QUARTERBACK IS." Zack Morris
              "McNairs WRs make him look a hell of alot better than he really is." Zack Morris
              "The Titans have arguably the best receiving core [sic] in the NFL." Zack Morris
              "Charlie Joiner was not that good." Zack Morris
              "Lynn Swan [sic] is generally regarded as one of the most overrated players in the hall...BUT OVERRATED PLAYERS MADE IT IN ALOT BACK THEN." (Swann inducted in 2001) Zack Morris
              "With Harrison, Wayne, and another able TE on his own team, I have my doubts [Jason] Witten will do that maybe in a couple of years." Zack Morris
              "Neener neener!" Zack Morris

LONG LIVE THE EXPERT!

Comment

When I came home with my first one, after boot camp, my uncle, a Navy veteran in the Korean War said, "Wanna see mine? I've got a battleship tattooed on my back." He raised his shirt and there was nothing there. I said, "Uncle Bill, there's no battleship on your back." He glanced over his shoulder and said, "Hmm. Guess it sunk down into my a$$." LOL

Comment

Working...
                X