Would you rather.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rather.......

Hey everyone, I figured we needed another game to play around this place so, here goes the "The Would you rather........." game. The rules are someone posts a would you rather question, the next person answers, and then they post another one...........Simple enough. I will go first...

Would you rather:Have a season tickets to all the broncos games and not be able to go, or have to spend an entire day shopping with Al Davis for lingerie?

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30
    Hey everyone, I figured we needed another game to play around this place so, here goes the "The Would you rather........." game. The rules are someone posts a would you rather question, the next person answers, and then they post another one...........Simple enough. I will go first...

Would you rather:Have a season tickets to all the broncos games and not be able to go, or have to spend an entire day shopping with Al Davis for lingerie?
    I would rather have season tickets and not be able to go. I will just put them on EBAY baby and tack on 250% !!!!!

Would you rather: Win the lotto, or meet the woman of your dreams?
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighStud
      I would rather have season tickets and not be able to go. I will just put them on EBAY baby and tack on 250% !!!!!

Would you rather: Win the lotto, or meet the woman of your dreams?
      Lotto, so I can buy women.

"How much for your women and children"- John Belushi

Would you rather burn alive or drown?
      COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
        Lotto, so I can buy women.

"How much for your women and children"- John Belushi

Would you rather burn alive or drown?
        I guess I'd rather drown as you lose conscientious pretty quickly.

Would you rather have the Broncos win the Superbowl this season or get a 1-year (free) lease on any car you want?
        My other love...
        sigpic
        305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker
          I guess I'd rather drown as you lose conscientious pretty quickly.

Would you rather have the Broncos win the Superbowl this season or get a 1-year (free) lease on any car you want?
          Superbowls are forever, the car is just for 1 year.

Would you rather ... have perfect teeth or perfect hair?
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
            Superbowls are forever, the car is just for 1 year.

Would you rather ... have perfect teeth or perfect hair?
            I already have perfect teeth. (all those years at the orthodontist ) so I'll take the perfect hair.

Would you rather live with your mom or dad?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              I already have perfect teeth. (all those years at the orthodontist ) so I'll take the perfect hair.

Would you rather live with your mom or dad?
              My mum, cos my stepmother is a bit of a nazi, she'd drive me mental.

Would you rather..........have Lions season tickets, or Cardinals?(if you could only have those 2)
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Would you rather..........have Lions season tickets, or Cardinals?(if you could only have those 2)
                Lions...because that means I would be closer to the people I love!!!

Would you rather live your life with the one you love, or just have meaningless sex???

Comment

lions. CJ and Roy Williams would be fun to watch, along with Tatum.

would you rather:

have to walk backwards inexplicably for the rest of your life?

or

be allergic to toilet paper and have to use newspaper for the rest of your life?

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                  We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Lions, because I dont like Matt Leinart

If your parents were in a car accident, and could only save one of them, would you save your father or your mother?
                    sigpic

Comment

Mom..

Long road trip, stopping to smell the roses, or non-stop flight to a favorite vacation spot..

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                        Mom..

Long road trip, stopping to smell the roses, or non-stop flight to a favorite vacation spot..

flight to vacation spot

would you rather be 7'5" and unathletic or 5'7" and very atheltic

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                          Mom..

Nonstop flight to a favorite vacation spot so then I can have a long fun trip in my favorite vacation spot.

Rather go streaking in a crowded area or lick the floor of a public bathroom?

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                            Nonstop flight to a favorite vacation spot so then I can have a long fun trip in my favorite vacation spot.

Rather go streaking in a crowded area or lick the floor of a public bathroom?
                            streaking...

ive done it...

rather: bread or water??

sigpic

Comment

water..

plain, or peanut?

Comment

Working...
                              X