Just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering...

...how many of you have relatives or know someone who is in the military? Im just curious.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

My brother-in-law. Why?

Comment

My dads in the service, so im curious as to how many posters on this board have relatives or friends in the military.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

my cousin was a marine.... but that's about it for me.
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

My Brother-in law is in the NAVY. He is a Pilot for the Navy fighter plains. It is pretty cool.

Comment

I have two cousins who are currently in the military. I think 6 total who have served.
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

None at the moment, but my Grandfather, his son and others I have known served. My ex husband was in the Army, he was in Fort Carson. (It's how I eneded up in VT long story ) We spent a year in Korea, late 1970's, it was interesting. But I don't think that's your point, sorry for straying off the subject.........................

Comment

well i have a old friend guy that's in the military and my best friend was but not any more
                I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                  my cousin was a marine.... but that's about it for me.
                  if being in the military in another country counts, i also have an uncle and a bunch others who were Peshmergas (means "those who face death") in Kurdistan of Iraq, fighting against the Iraqi army.... Though that's probably not what you meant
                  Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 11-25-2003, 06:37 AM.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                  X