Ouch....why Me?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    AW, I normally stay out of other people's [business], but I thought I'd share a story. My old man was a bouncer and street thug kinda guy for a long time, and he broke bones in his hand and foot. He was too tough (or too poor, I don't really know) to have them properly treated at the time. Many years later, he finally decided to have them broken, shaved, pinned, and reset. He admitted that he was an idiot not to have them taken care of properly so many years ago...because he lived with the stupid things for a long time, then had to endure the torture of having them fixed...just a thought.

But I got good thoughts headed your way. Speedy recovery, bro.

You know, I do think about that a lot.......I learned a lot of my "ways" from my dad, who like me didn't get things treated right away, and now he's always complaining of some sort of pain here or there.

When I get insurance through my new jobn, I am going to start the "rebuilding" process......starting with my elbow, which I hyperextended when I was in High School. Well I have re-injured a few times and now cannot fully extend it nor fully bend it in all the way........

Thanx for the thoughts HD!!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
      You know, I do think about that a lot.......I learned a lot of my "ways" from my dad, who like me didn't get things treated right away, and now he's always complaining of some sort of pain here or there.

When I get insurance through my new jobn, I am going to start the "rebuilding" process......starting with my elbow, which I hyperextended when I was in High School. Well I have re-injured a few times and now cannot fully extend it nor fully bend it in all the way........

Thanx for the thoughts HD!!!

PEACE!!!
      I separated my shoulder at Breck this January and still haven't had surgery--so I should take my own advice. I do have insurance, so I don't have an excuse.

It's pretty wicked, I look deformed without a shirt on. It's weird, but I can't help feeling 'whatever' about it...you know what I mean?

But I am going in to see a doc in a week, so I'll probably have surgery sometime soon...

Comment

I separated my shoulder at Breck this January and still haven't had surgery--so I should take my own advice. I do have insurance, so I don't have an excuse.

It's pretty wicked, I look deformed without a shirt on. It's weird, but I can't help feeling 'whatever' about it...you know what I mean?

But I am going in to see a doc in a week, so I'll probably have surgery sometime soon...

Got the same type of thing.....I'll fall and use that arm sometimes and can feel it move and "get loose" sometimes....

Boy there are gonna be some hurtin' puppies here in the future from all the "extreme" sports......

PEACE!!!

Comment

Hey Al...how is the Boo Boo!!! Need more kisses, hugs and cuddles???

I send them your way!!! Hope you are doing a little better!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shanniefly View Post
            Hey Al...how is the Boo Boo!!! Need more kisses, hugs and cuddles???

I send them your way!!! Hope you are doing a little better!!!

Hey Shannie!!!!!

Still just a little slow in the mobility department. It's coming along though.....hasn't stopped me from doin' my thing on the deck!!!

Had a lot of falls lately though......but only ended in a bit of road rash......never bothered me much....unless it's too deep and won't stop bleeding hehehe.....but I skate so fast when doin my thing, that falls like those come with the territory.

I can ALWAYS use kisses, hugs and cuddles......

Oh and how can I feel any pain myself after watching JAKE BROWN slam at X Games.........what a MONSTER!!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
              Oh and how can I feel any pain myself after watching JAKE BROWN slam at X Games.........what a MONSTER!!!

PEACE!!!
              you got a link?

Comment

you got a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBvCrSjpx9I

He walked out on his own power today at X Games!!!

OUCH!!!!

PEACE!!!

Comment

Working...
                X