Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OTHER "What's Bugging you?" thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OTHER "What's Bugging you?" thread...

See, I was all excited to have a thread to rant in when I signed on today... hit the link and it's about bugs

So here's the thread *I* was looking for:

What's ticking you off today?
    sigpic

freakin' offseason! :hammer: :hammer:
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

whats ticking me off today is ...................

all these "whats bugging you threads"
      we now have 3 of them
      its like somebody just got cut from a team and we have the "lets get this guy" thread
      those really grind my gears
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

well im stuck at work and very hungry. i would like to eat, yet there is nothing here for me (as the fridge broke) to eat
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Let's see...

the one thing that bugs me the most is that my best friend is only 9 hours away from me, and I can't just get in the car and drive to see her!!! I'm also bugged by the Pharmacy though...that place is an expensive habit...and I need a new one I think!!! Oh...I have to have dinner with my parents...enough said...

Yeah...damn the offseason!!!

Comment

Hey...my bug thread was first and was lost when I tried searching for it so I started a bug thread asking where the bug thread went. So now my original bug thread is found and I have deleted the bug thread that was inquiring where the other bug thread went.

That was really bugging me.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
              freakin' offseason! :hammer: :hammer:
              I agree.

:hammer: :hammer:

Comment

correction:

wifey just stopped by with fat baby and a big bag of salsa verd doritos

i am happy now

sorry red
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
                  Hey...my bug thread was first and was lost when I tried searching for it so I started a bug thread asking where the bug thread went. So now my original bug thread is found and I have deleted the bug thread that was inquiring where the other bug thread went.

ya know you don't have to search for your own threads. . . bring up your user profile, and click on "find all threads started by this user". . . .
                  Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynchembaby
                    whats ticking me off today is ...................

all these "whats bugging you threads"
                    we now have 3 of them
                    its like somebody just got cut from a team and we have the "lets get this guy" thread
                    those really grind my gears
                    Hey, MINE is totally different.

Careful, or you're gonna make my list.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
                      ya know you don't have to search for your own threads. . . bring up your user profile, and click on "find all threads started by this user". . . .

Yeah, MD was kind enough to explain that to this mentally challenged individual.

I was like... Oh...Didn't think of that.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Ok so as I said in the other BUGs thread:

Flaky women are bugging me lately. Figure out what you want and save me the time.

You want a relationship, fine tell me that.

You want to "hang out," fine tell me that.

If you plain out don't want anything, GREAT, I'm ok with that too. All you have to do is say so and leave me alone.

I have one sending me naked pictures and txt messages but doesn't want to get together because she's self conscious of her body. WHAT!!! You just sent me a picture of what you're apparently "self conscious of."

The other says she wants to go out and have something but really never makes the time to do so but at least there's a physical relationship there.

All the rest of 'em are just plain out CRAZY and I don't have enough time or energy to explain.

I'm tired of all the "signals" and guessing games. Tell us what you want!

Whew, I feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo
                          Flaky women are bugging me lately. Figure out what you want and save me the time.

You want a relationship, fine tell me that.

You want to "hang out," fine tell me that.

If you plain out don't want anything, GREAT, I'm ok with that too. All you have to do is say so and leave me alone.

I'm tired of all the "signals" and guessing games. Tell us what you want!
                          Could have made the same exact post about men... You're not alone. I think all people are like this
                          sigpic

Comment

Nothing is bugging me. I am one with the world.
                            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69

This post is bugging me.....hahaha j/k

The feeling of not knowing what to do today is bugging me....I tried to go skating, but just wasn't feeling it so I left...much to the shagrin of my friends....oh well.

I tried mixing some on the turntables....but again just wasn't feeling it so I shut everything off.

Even tried playing some video games but 30 was all I could handle.

Now I'm sittin' in front of this darm computer with nothing to do and nothing new to search for.........

I don't even feel like watching tv or talking on the phone.

My one day off and I can't find anything to do.....yet when I'm working I can think of 100 things I could be doing other than working.......

Blah blah blah.....I'll stop now.

PEACE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X