Pic of my babies =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of my babies =D

The ex-wife sent this pic to me. Using this post to make sure it works, so bear with me. In the instance that it does, these are my children Samantha Nicole (9) and William Douglas (5) I also have a few of my sons graduation from pre-school & will paste them to the thread once I get it working.

Oh... and as for the subj matter... my babies are my heart, thus I figured you all wouldn't mind. If you have pics of your kids, feel free to post them here ( hint hint Jared ).

Nuff said

<edit> looks like it worked.... I had to do a bit of manipulation with MSPaint though. Anyway... will work on the pre-school grad pic now.

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Such cute kids NOLA,
    Here are my kids...8 years ago.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

here is my son now.

Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Here is my daughter now.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Good lookin' kids Uula. Not to sound offensive, but do they live with you now -or- are you in the same boat I am?

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
          ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

One day, I'll get this pic tattooed on my arm. My daughter 2 1/2 years ago.

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
              Good lookin' kids Uula. Not to sound offensive, but do they live with you now -or- are you in the same boat I am?

Nuff said...
              We are on the same boat man...I get them every summer, and every other christmas/spring break. My son is starting to spend more time with his biological father, now that he's older. My daughter will be able to come live with me when she turns 12 (in 26 more months).

Baha'u'llah

Mike Caro

Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Great looking kids guys! Thanks for sharing. I don't have any of my kids on the computer but I will see what I can do. Of course my kids are a little older and some of you may want to hit on my daughter...LOL She will be 23 this summer and my son is 14. I was in high school when my daughter was born. I am only 41 years young!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

LOL nola - love the "hint hint", but as far as I know Jared's wife doesn't want the kid's pics online...I have seen her though & she's adorable!

Comment

My daughter would kill me if she found out - and I may not keep it up long -I will scan my sons when I get a chance

Comment

Samantha is cute OB420! My daughters name is Samantha also! Too many simularities lately!!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Thanks - Lots of Samanthas here thats weird

She is even prettier in person - but she has a tendency to be a bit b!tchy - I cant figure out where she gets it from - must be her dads side of the family

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                          My daughter would kill me if she found out - and I may not keep it up long -I will scan my sons when I get a chance
                          Woohoo....she's a hotty!

Look like you?
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
                            Oooo. Ooooo, i'm telling on you ONB!!! Your gonna be in trooouuubblllleee!!!!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Actually we look alot alike more than she cares too admit too - all she ever hears id "You look JUSt like your mother" People have been saying that her whole life - she gets sooooo pissed - LOL I just sit back and chuckle -

Heres my son James

Comment

Working...
                              X