Funny Video: Reporter Walks Into Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Video: Reporter Walks Into Pole

It sounds funny, and it really is. I have seen it five times and it just keeps getting funnier!:http://www.break.com/index/chuck-sto...into-poll.html

roflmao thats the funniest thing i have ever seen ohhhh good times!!!!!!!!!!!
    BRONCO COUNTRY is EVERYWHERE !!!!
    BRONCO FAN since 1986
    MY SON DARION
    THE NEXT GREAT DENVER BRONCO

Comment

OOOooooooHHHHhhh God!

Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

mastershake, you are a cruel, cold-hearted, callous, evil bastard for laughing at something like that!

guess that means i am as well. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Hahahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahghahahhahahhahaaa aaaaahahahhaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

I like how he's all professional and "B Pitt" like....then he goes and runs face first into the pole on live tv.hahahahahahahahahaha

PEACE!!!

Comment

OUCH....

he did look a little like Brad Pitt......
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

lol this brings back my fondest memory of all time when me and some friends were walking and talking and one of my friends walked dead bullseye straight into a pole just like that. i couldn't breathe and thought i was going to die it was so funny. i had the same POV for that as is in this video, so if i imagine my buddy's face on him, it's like i'm re-living it!

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
                We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Shawshank24
                  lol this brings back my fondest memory of all time when me and some friends were walking and talking and one of my friends walked dead bullseye straight into a pole just like that. i couldn't breathe and thought i was going to die it was so funny. i had the same POV for that as is in this video, so if i imagine my buddy's face on him, it's like i'm re-living it!
                  Same with me. Me and two friends were walking at work and one went straight into a steel girter. I fell over and hyperventilated.
                  Last edited by MasterShake; 07-14-2007, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
                    OUCH....

he did look a little like Brad Pitt......
                    not anymore
                    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

man.

i feel bad for him cos that has to hurt.

but its hilarious!

i keep watching it over and over and over.

it never gets old.

edit: if you pause it at six seconds it hurts to watch.
                      white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
                      you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
                      smart fans, eh?

Comment

Ouch, that looked likt it hurt really badly.

It reminds me of a time I was running backwards and had a bit of an incident with an apple tree.

RIP D-Will and Nash

Comment

Originally posted by evendelae
                          Ouch, that looked likt it hurt really badly.

It reminds me of a time I was running backwards and had a bit of an incident with an apple tree.
                          JACKED..UP!!!

cough.....just felt like going espn-ish caveman doofus for a moment

a friend of mine once rode his bike into a parked car
                          Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
                          Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks

Comment

Just watched this again to see if it's still funny......IT IS!

Comment

Working...
                            X