Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An update of Sorts (see Southstander on tv)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update of Sorts (see Southstander on tv)

As some of you know my brother was killed fives years ago, back on june 29th of 02. Tonight on 9News at ten, they are airing a story on him, bothmy Mom and I will be on camera. Tune in and let me know what you think.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

i didn't know that, southstander as i am new here you have my deepest sympathy
    BRONCO COUNTRY is EVERYWHERE !!!!
    BRONCO FAN since 1986
    MY SON DARION
    THE NEXT GREAT DENVER BRONCO

Comment

I'm sorry I won't be able to see it. It's nice that they are doing this.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander
        As some of you know my brother was killed fives years ago, back on june 29th of 02. Tonight on 9News at ten, they are airing a story on him, bothmy Mom and I will be on camera. Tune in and let me know what you think.
        I'm sorry for your loss, Southie. I'll be tuning in...
        Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

Thanks, gang here is a thought, can someone put it up on youtube for me, and put up a link

sigpic

Comment

south im sorry to hear that about your brother

id like to see the story but i dotn know if ill get home in time

i dont know the first thing about youtubing

your brother will be in my thoughts
            sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

I'll check it out SouthStander.

9news at ten.

what time zone is that?
              white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
              you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
              smart fans, eh?

Comment

I watched the entire newscast (channel 9 @ 10 p.m.) and didn't see the story. Did I get the date wrong? You said "tonight," right?
                Life, for me, has been an ongoing education. When Graduation Day arrives, my diploma will be my death certificate.

Comment

If someone could find a way to get it on youtube, I wouldn't mind checking it out....

Comment

I was told that any breaking news story could potentially delay the story. I was intially told tonight (Sunday, July 15, 2007) both and the 9 pm and the 10 pm mst. Then they call and told me it would air last night......

sigpic

Comment

It aired, yesterday @ 5 pm, here is a link to a video and story on 9news.com

http://www.9news.com/news/investigat...?storyid=73649

sigpic

Comment

i had to take my son to the doctor last night, (the fatty swallowed some coins, always looking to eat), but i was able to see the first few minutes.

truely sorry that happened. i go by that intersection a lot, as one of the ice rinks i play at is right near there.
                        So far:
                        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate.

Hopefully someone will know these dragon logos and have the guts to come forward
                          sigpic

Comment

I saw you on there. It was a really sad story. I'm sorry that you have had to deal with it.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Mac,

Thank you for posting the link to the story. I wasn't able to see it air. I am so sorry about this, and hope that these new leads will bring your brother's murderer to justice.

Thinking of and praying for you.

-Red
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X