• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man calls 911 to save him from police

911 - yes i need help from the cops outside my door

Man calls 911 to save him from police
    The Associated Press
    Article Last Updated: 07/16/2007 04:19:40 PM MDT

LARGO, Fla.—A 38-year-old man was arrested after he called 911 and told a dispatcher he was surrounded by police officers and needed help, authorities said.
    Police officers met Dana Farrell Shelton after being called to investigate a disturbance at a bar on Sunday but had found no problems and told him to move along.

Shelton, who officers said appeared intoxicated, then called 911 to report he was "surrounded by Largo police," according to an arrest affidavit.

"Our officers were standing there scratching their heads. He called, standing there in their presence," Largo Sgt. Melanie Holley said. "It's one of our 'truth is stranger than fiction' cases."

Shelton was charged with misdemeanor misuse of 911. The charge carries maximum penalties of one year in jail and $1,000 in fines.
    sigpic

sig by B4B6..

:brick:

How stupid can you get really.
    sigpic

Comment

That's funny... I just hope I don't that kind of stuff when I'm drunk
      Rest in peace Darrent Williams and Damien Nash. I will never let your memories die. You will never be forgotten.

John Lynch is one of the best safeties in the NFL so don't even say he needs to be replaced. He hasn't been to eight Pro Bowls cause he isn't very good. So for those of you who doubt him, stay out of CO...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS. They are risking their lives to protect our way of life and the freedoms we take for granted.

Comment

What do you say if you're the 911 person? Lol...I guess you just laugh and laugh and laugh.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
          Best drunk dial ever.
          Wow, Really? Thats so stupid... So this is what achool does to this guy. He must've been wasted

Comment

Working...
          X