Alonzo Mourning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alonzo Mourning

That is horrible. He is one of my favorite NBA players. I didnt even know he had a kidney disease. My prayers are with him.

I hope Kenyon Martin feels really great about himself after what he said to him last week. What a punk.
    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

He has been sick for three years, why the Nets signed him for 4 years for $22 million I don't know. His past doctors didn't want him playing, how did he get the physical ok this time?
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
        I hope Kenyon Martin feels really great about himself after what he said to him last week. What a punk.
        I second that. To even clown a guy about his condition is beyond tastless. My only hope is that he realizes how much of an ass he looks like right now.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
          if you don't mind telling me what did kenyon say?
          I'm Such A Lady

Comment

well i don't really care for the game of basketball but since i live in miami i had respect for the heat but alonzo i liked him he did a lot for the kids here but i will pray for him and i hope he get's a kidney donor my prayers are ith him.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Working...
            X