Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Yeah you heard me. I'm not planning on having kids but in case I of a bizarre accident (like demon possesion or Aliens) then I have their names ready.

OK, here it is.

Boy Names

Ultra Magnus
    Omega Supreme
    Devestator
    Galvatron
    Thunderfoot
    Kazuya
    Wong Fei Hung
    3 Dog Whut?
    Killer B Killed
    Me Hate Me
    Ugly Bag of mostly water

Girl Names

Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I admit. The girl names need a little work.

I don't wanna reply cuz you hate me... but I'd stick with Me Hate Me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
      I don't wanna reply cuz you hate me... but I'd stick with Me Hate Me
      You don't wanna reply but you can't help yourself. I woulda stuck with eastcoastbrawla.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
        You don't wanna reply but you can't help yourself. I woulda stuck with eastcoastbrawla.
        Hmmm.... Why's that? I'm a Bronco fan and I have been since I started liking football, and I plan to be one for ever.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Yeah you heard me. I'm not planning on having kids but in case I of a bizarre accident (like demon possesion or Aliens) then I have their names ready.

OK, here it is.

Boy Names

Ultra Magnus
          Omega Supreme
          Devestator
          Galvatron
          Thunderfoot
          Kazuya
          Wong Fei Hung
          3 Dog Whut?
          Killer B Killed
          Me Hate Me
          Ugly Bag of mostly water

Girl Names

Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I admit. The girl names need a little work.
          Interesting choices DK....I think you may have read too many comics and watched too many SCI-FI movies and shows! LOL

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Hmmm.... Why's that? I'm a Bronco fan and I have been since I started liking football, and I plan to be one for ever.

Yeah, but your username can be confused for "Defensive back for life", that's what I thought it was at first.

I don't hate you kid. Your like a zit on my ass. I don't hate that zit, but I don't like it either.

Comment

Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
              Interesting choices DK....I think you may have read too many comics and watched too many SCI-FI movies and shows! LOL
              Then he would name his kid... The Twilight Zone do do do do do do do do....
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but your username can be confused for "Defensive back for life", that's what I thought it was at first.

I don't hate you kid. Your like a zit on my ass. I don't hate that zit, but I don't like it either.

But why not? What did I ever do to you?
                sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Then he would name his kid... The Twilight Zone do do do do do do do do....
                  Im gonna pop that zit in second.

Comment

But why not? What did I ever do to you?
                    Nothing. I think your funny actually. You need to lighten up a bit. Don't take everything I say so serously. I'm just busting your chops.

Comment

Nothing. I think your funny actually. You need to lighten up a bit. Don't take everything I say so serously. I'm just busting your chops.
                      Oh iight...
                      sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Originally posted by StlBroncosFan
                        Yeah, maybe.

I think Rappers, Sci Fi, and Kung Fu characters have the coolest names.

Just don't name your kid Barry because he'll be gay for sure.
                        [Seinfeld]Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/Seinfeld]

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Yeah, maybe.

I think Rappers, Sci Fi, and Kung Fu characters have the coolest names.

Just don't name your kid Barry because he'll be gay for sure.
                          [Seinfeld]Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/Seinfeld]
                          Barry Sanders wasn't gay *scratches head*...... I hope he wasn't at least...
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

Barry Sanders wasn't gay *scratches head*...... I hope he wasn't at least...
                            No, he wasn't but he was a virgin untill he was 30.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm not gonna have kids but I have their names ready just in case.

No, he wasn't but he was a virgin untill he was 30.
                              HE'S MY RELIGION TEACHER!!!! MY RELIGION TEACHER IS A VIRGIN AND PROUD AND HE'S 32 PROLLY OLDER THAN YOU! OMG I think Barry is my religion teacher
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X