US MEN world Cup 2006 Qualifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US MEN world Cup 2006 Qualifing

This is how we start hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...302929&cc=5901
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

[Rambo] Are we gonna win this time Sir? [/Rambo]

Comment

I watched that game..US looks pretty good..a lot of solid players...Donovan, McBride, Beasley, Pope, list goes on...we've got a good team this year...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Man I rather play FIFA on PlayStation2 than watch boring ass Soccer. My Mexican Friends are all into it but I could careless about it. They follow that Mexican League and act all into it more than College Football and the NFL. I guess I'mma need some new active Friends who are really into the stuff that I am into. I don't hate Soccer but I don't like it. It's fun playing it on PlayStation2 but that's all I have to say about the Sport.

Comment

LOL...yeah defintely college football or NFL is better than soccer, but come on its the summer, soccer is actually entertaining compared to the AFL or baseball or even the NBA...
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I played soccer for 12 years it is my favorite game...I'll be at the next world cup in red/white and blue in germany

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
              LOL...yeah defintely college football or NFL is better than soccer, but come on its the summer, soccer is actually entertaining compared to the AFL or baseball or even the NBA...
              Nah, you couldn't get me to watch it. Even if it was the Championship game of the World Cup. I rather watch a very bad Chargers and Cardinals team play a Preseason game than watch any other Sport. Unless it was Basketball. Once the NBA Season is officially done, I shut myself out from every other Sports that is out there to watch. I'll just go out and play Basketball or Football or play some Sports Games on PlayStation2.

And I wish they would stop showing this Poker crap on ESPN and FOX Sports. It isn't a Sport, it is a game. Anybody can flip a damn card, it's nothing athletic.
              Last edited by Broncos28; 06-13-2004, 04:51 PM.

Comment

i woke up in the middle of the night o watch the usa's games in the last world cup a half a world away........much much respect for them they are ambasadors of our country........GO USA

Thanks SNK16

Comment

ummm tell me if i'm wrong but this is the wrong kind of football!

futball belongs in the anything but football area! get this crap outta here!!!!!!

Comment

general discussion........man i'm tired of people on this forum who have nothing to add to a topic to chime in and add negative comments............

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Forza Italia!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Heaney, i'm pretty sure it's a lost cause!!!!:p

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I just wanna know why you go to a Broncos chat to talk about a soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28

And I wish they would stop showing this Poker crap on ESPN and FOX Sports. It isn't a Sport, it is a game. Anybody can flip a damn card, it's nothing athletic.
                            LOL...agreed...Poker was entertaining but now really getting old...and the Spelling Bee?...haha unfortuntely I did watch that but these are the kind of things ESPN doesn't need..

Comment

WOOOHOOO, GO BROOKLYN BRAWLERS!

Comment

Working...
                              X