No announcement yet.

US MEN world Cup 2006 Qualifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey the Spelling Bee was a real nail biter. I was on the edge of my seat...lol

Comment

Soccer was the first sport I ever played. Great endurance athletes and drama.

When all you can use is your feet, you have to be dynamic to be an effective offensive threat. It is that aspect that really entertains me.

Don't follow it too much, just the World Cup, when it is on.

Great sport.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

well with all the pistons threads....my gosh it's not football season there is life other than the broncos...........I'll post what i want where i want when i want
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by jdslick2
          That's the way to show some backbone, boy. You tell em.
          Please tell me you posted before this was moved - if you have infected my anything forum Im gonna freak

Lysol - anyone have a can of lysol

And for all you freakin morons out there - FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other things to discuss - damnnnnnnnnnn

How many times do people have to say if you dont like the topic of the thread STAY THE FUC OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how hard is that concept - my god

Comment

he did post it before it was moved

Thanks SNK16

Comment

That was a close one!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

the return leg is this sunday.....usa is up 3 - 0 ...total aggregate goals wins the series

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Working...
                X