i'm gonna puke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm gonna puke

i got a pm from a chefs fan telling me to come to the chefs site........I'm going to puke now
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

LOL! What's there besides a bunch of chefs? Maybe Emril is there...
    sigpic

Comment

I got the same PM.. but don't sweat it. Guess they just want some traffic. NYChf is a decent guy. I'll prolly go check it out

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
      ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Me too, but I registered so I could take a look around. It's quite funny how the Chefs fans act like they're rooting for a quality team. I took the time to ruffle a few feathers, just to get practice for when we pound the Chefs on opening night. That way I'll be ready to pounce as soon as the final gun sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
          It's quite funny how the Chefs fans act like they're rooting for a quality team.
          What's even funnier is the people on this board do the same thing! What a coinkiedink!

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
            I got the same PM.. but don't sweat it. Guess they just want some traffic. NYChf is a decent guy. I'll prolly go check it out

Nuff said...
            I registered over there. It's actually a pretty nice site and the people are very nice.

Comment

I went over and reg. and everyone was very nice - even though I am a "donkey fan"

And its NOT PG-13 very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's not?!?!? OH man, i didn't get an invite. Sux for me

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                  What's even funnier is the people on this board do the same thing! What a coinkiedink!
                  Got me!

Comment

Working...
                  X