Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you get when you go to Mcdonalds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you get when you go to Mcdonalds?

What do you get?

I usually get a double quarter pounder w/ cheese and a mr pibb and fries...then 2 apple pies...So what do you get?
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Cheeseburgers PLAIN

or chicken nuggets

fries and a diet coke

every once in awhile I will get a sundae - but not usually

Comment

Yea, i like their plan cheeseburgers, or double cheeseburgers, basically the same thing...also their fries and nuggets, but no diet coke!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I don't go to Mickey-D's much... There's a Wendy's up the street though that I frequent on occasion. Gimme the good 'ol Triple Cheese combo and yes dammit... BIGGIE SIZE IT !!!

I've been 5'10 / 170 lbs for as long as I remember... No idea why old age hasn't set in and taken over. <shrug>

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Fries, coke, and McChicken!
          sigpic

Comment

I'll get the 2 burger combo without cheese and put BBQ sause in it or the nuggets...I didn't like the old chicken nuggets that much but now there awesome. I'm gonna have to eat from their healthy menu when I go there this summer.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
              I'll get the 2 burger combo without cheese and put BBQ sause in it or the nuggets...I didn't like the old chicken nuggets that much but now there awesome. I'm gonna have to eat from their healthy menu when I go there this summer.
              Mcdonald's healthy menu? Doesn't that belong in the Phrase Faze thread?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
                Healthy Menu...Ya I should start eating on that too...Got to cut my fat down from 60 grams a burger to 55...
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I usually just get a stomach ache and then the hershey squirts.
                  My other love...
                  sigpic
                  305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

You nasty chronic!

Comment

The #1 meal (big mac) and two chicken sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
                        The #1 meal (big mac) and two chicken sandwiches.
                        Damn - and I missed your 420th post

HAPPY 420 BOMBER

Comment

i rarely go but if i do that pita bread turkey thing is good

Comment

Re: What do you get when you go to Mcdonalds?

Originally posted by dandaman23
                            What do you get?

FAT

Comment

pita bread turkey thing...mcdonalds? interesting...very interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X