No announcement yet.

Do U Wana Tok Liek A 12 Y3ar Old Aoler??!!?!?! Omg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI!!1111 OMG ITS M3 SNAPNG TURTLE!11111!! OMG *** IF I 3VAR RILLY TYPE LIEK THES WIL SOMEONE PLZ KIL MA?!!?? GO ROKEIS!!!1!1 OMG LOL

Holy crap.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

I'd slap the hell outta my kid if they typed like that...

Comment

Are you sure its 12 year old and not a 2 year old - if my kids talked or typed like that at the age of 12 I would think there were either schooling or mental issues

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman View Post
          I'd slap the hell outta my kid if they typed like that...
          I was always picked on by my friends throughout middle school, high school and even now for typing so properly on AIM/MSN. I don't get it though? So what if it's not school? I think it's incredibly lazy to type like that. For example, "can u plz cm ova 2 ma house 2day n we hang out u kno?"

It's getting scary man. My cousin had his end of the school year conferences with his parents and he told me one mom was like, "Why should we teach spelling in school anymore, they can use Microsoft Word in case they have errors."

Couldn't believe my ears.

American society on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
            I was always picked on by my friends throughout middle school, high school and even now for typing so properly on AIM/MSN. I don't get it though? So what if it's not school? I think it's incredibly lazy to type like that. For example, "can u plz cm ova 2 ma house 2day n we hang out u kno?"

It's getting scary man. My cousin had his end of the school year conferences with his parents and he told me one mom was like, "Why should we teach spelling in school anymore, they can use Microsoft Word in case they have errors."

Couldn't believe my ears.

American society on the decline.
            You're right unfortunately Dream...

Most kids probably think quick is spelled kwik because that's how every convenience store on every block spells it in their name...If society spells like that, why should our kids think they need to spell any differently...? It's sad...

Sorry for getting off topic aberdien...

Comment

Imm Supar Bored!11!! Omg

Comment

Sooo, this is a 12 year old explaining my night tonight...

SO I WANT 2 THES PARTY 2NIGHT AND I WAS CHILIN THEIR FOR LIEK 5 MINUT3S AND THAS3 4 GIRLS CME OVAR 2 ME AND STARTAD GRINDIN WIT M3 FOR LIEK AN HOUR AND A HALF!111!1! LOL HAHA TH3N I 2K THEM AL 2 MCDONALDS AND THAY STARTAD MAKNG OUT I WAS LIEK DMN.!!!!!1111 *** LOL HAHA!!!1!1 OMG AND I STARTED MAKNG OUT WIT LIEK 2 OF TH3M!1!1!111 *** LOL THEN I W3NT BAK 2 TEH PARTY CHIL3D WIT TEH ON3 GIRL FOR TEH REST OF TEH NIGHT ASK3D H3R IF I CUD SE H3R PHONA!!1!!!1 SH3 WAS LIEK Y3A JUST DONT TEXT B/C I DONT HAEV TAXTNG!!1!1 *** SO I STARTED T3XTNG SOM3 RANDOM AS P3OPLE AND ENDED UP USNG LIEK 500 T3XTS!1!11 SO I MAED OUT WIT H3R AGANE TH3N SLIPED TEH PHONE IN H3R JAKET POK3T AND THEN LEFT HAHAHAHAHA
                sigpic

Comment

Thes Si Mayb Teh Funeist Thng I Haev Ever Sen!!!!11! Omg Lol However It Maeks M3 Fel Liek I Haev Lost Al Of Mah Inteliegnce!111!!

Comment

JAY CUTLER SI RILLY HOT!1!11111 OMG

Anyone wanna guess what that means? But see, I made it too easy.

SNAPNG TURTLA AGRES
                    TULO SI HOT STUF
                    GO!11!!1 OMG ROKEIS!!11111 ***

Comment

Even better----> www.speaklolcat.com

Comment

Working...
                      X