Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pink...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pink...

    so heres an argument me and a female friend at work were having the other night...

    she says pink actually has a sexual and thus human origin...

    which would incline she would have parents??



    i for one have never even heard a definitive answer as to whether pink is an ugly a-sexual monster who rubs up against paper bags or if its a fat dude...

    exhibit A:



    you be the judge...


    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by anton... View Post
    so heres an argument me and a female friend at work were having the other night...

    she says pink actually has a sexual and thus human origin...

    which would incline she would have parents??



    i for one have never even heard a definitive answer as to whether pink is an ugly a-sexual monster who rubs up against paper bags or if its a fat dude...

    exhibit A:



    you be the judge...

    All I know is, pink (the color) makes everyone sexier..........well almost everyone.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Like you wouldn't sleep with her anton.......

      Oh wait, you dream about Eman......

      Comment


      • #4
        I have to say that one night I was with her I was very drunk...so I might have been mistaken, but I really think she was a she for sure and that she must have parents...

        don't mind me really...just trying to get a few posts in before I have to wake up in an hour!!!


        Comment


        • #5
          she has big hands....

          or maybe its cause my hands are so small...that hers look big
          Tony G


          The Chefs

          Comment


          • #6
            Sometimes she looks sexy, but other times she looks like trailer trash.

            In that particular pictures, her arms look really flabby. So flabby that I would like to play with the flab on the back of 'em.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
              she has big hands....

              or maybe its cause my hands are so small...that hers look big
              You know what they say about big hands right?

              Her hands are big though.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                Sometimes she looks sexy, but other times she looks like trailer trash.

                In that particular pictures, her arms look really flabby. So flabby that I would like to play with the flab on the back of 'em.
                You'd like to play with the FLAB on the back of her arms?


                Wow.


                Maybe there's hope for me yet, if there are men out there who like to play w/ flab...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by redbirdy80 View Post
                  You'd like to play with the FLAB on the back of her arms?


                  Wow.


                  Maybe there's hope for me yet, if there are men out there who like to play w/ flab...
                  birdy...you took my thoughts and posted them

                  SR....You crack me up....
                  Tony G


                  The Chefs

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                    Sometimes she looks sexy, but other times she looks like trailer trash.

                    In that particular pictures, her arms look really flabby. So flabby that I would like to play with the flab on the back of 'em.
                    I remember when she first hit the music scene.....she was very toned and looked really fit.

                    Not bulky and flabby like she is now.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Chidoze View Post
                      I remember when she first hit the music scene.....she was very toned and looked really fit.

                      Not bulky and flabby like she is now.
                      she dont look flabby...just cause she doesn't look

                      anorexic like Nicole Richey and the gal in your sig....

                      she is healthy looking and I do like listening to her and

                      watching her at the start of the football games...
                      Tony G


                      The Chefs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        shes not fat. i am.
                        the space that is mine



                        We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm sorry, I just have to say this right here and now.

                          Not making an example or calling anyone out...but...

                          TO ALL THE MEN WHO WANT PERFECTION...

                          Perfect is NOT forever.

                          Shallow minds are what make people like ME obsess over my own short-comings...

                          Frankly, I'm tired of obsessing.

                          And I laugh at any man who expects his mate/ girlfriend/ blow-up doll to look the same after too long.

                          If you don't say anything about her arm flab, then maybe she won't talk about how tiny your pecker is.

                          Fair trade, I think.

                          And Pink is a bad ass who carries one hell of a tune.
                          She's not plastic, girly girl.
                          She's a bad ass.
                          She's also RICH as hell...somebody likes her.



                          And I bet 80% of those sitting in front of their pc's right now have no business talking about fat, flab or being perfect.
                          COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                            watching her at the start of the football games...
                            I hate that she does that... it annoys the hell out of me that they use her to start off the games.




                            Sig by Sky.:salute:

                            All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bengaaaaals1688 View Post
                              I hate that she does that... it annoys the hell out of me that they use her to start off the games.
                              well thats just too bad...cause I like it....
                              Tony G


                              The Chefs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X