Do you find this funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you find this funny?

My best friend decides to waltz in our house with a few other friends,while we are not home, and places things around in my room, messing it up completley, pulls out drawers, clothes are everywhere, throws my cds and electric piano everywhere, then just leaves. We get home, and my family freaks out. Crap is everywhere, we are about to call the cops then i see a cup he left from a pizza joint he just ate at. So, he thought it was funny. Do you find it funny?

nothing funny about this, i dont really know your friend but i know i hate mine and ive pretty much made up my mind that im moving and i dont even bother calling them anymore

but i hope your friend isnt like ths all the time
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
      My best friend decides to waltz in our house with a few other friends,while we are not home, and places things around in my room, messing it up completley, pulls out drawers, clothes are everywhere, throws my cds and electric piano everywhere, then just leaves. We get home, and my family freaks out. Crap is everywhere, we are about to call the cops then i see a cup he left from a pizza joint he just ate at. So, he thought it was funny. Do you find it funny?
      Nope, I'd call it breaking and entering.

Call the cops! Let THEM talk to him and then see if HE thinks it's still funny.

Comment

That's definetly not funny. Seriously I would be pissed if I were you.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Your friends an ass no offense.

Comment

Not even remotely funny. Your friend needs to get a grip on life...
            sigpic

Comment

Ya. well, we already got our revenge, called him up. said someone broke in, bu they left a cup, so we said we had called the cops and they were taking dna as we spoke, and the said i had to go, didn't give him a chance to say anything. we couldn't actually do anything else like actually call the cops because his dad is in a severe dilema right now, long story, and would have a heart attack and probably die if he learned something like this.

Comment

Ya. well, we already got our revenge, called him up. said someone broke in, bu they left a cup, so we said we had called the cops and they were taking dna as we spoke, and the said i had to go, didn't give him a chance to say anything. we couldn't actually do anything else like actually call the cops because his dad is in a severe dilema right now, long story, and would have a heart attack and probably die if he learned something like this.
                Nicely done.

That's a good revenge. Nice idea.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Now that IS funny :thumb:
                  The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                  BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                  You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                    Nope, I'd call it breaking and entering.

Call the cops! Let THEM talk to him and then see if HE thinks it's still funny.
                    Seriously, JWinn's idea isnt too bad.

Playing a prank on someone is one thing, but what they did is on the extreme side.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow how did they GET in?

I would've phone the cops and soon I found out and if he caused damage to ANYTHING I would think about laying charges....

That is not funny he broke a law and should be in jail talking to the cops....

Comment

wow...that's the complete opposite of funny

doesn't sound like a best friend, maybe a drunk best friend
                        sigpic

Comment

I got this friend who just shows up at my house unannounced..I'll be sitting on the couch watching a movie or something and he'll just come in with his girlfriend he's always with and just start hanging out with me..I'm like uhh...Oh ya, I have to go do some yard work for my grandparents..And he still stays!!! And that alone pisses me off..I dont know what I would do if I had a friend who did what yours did to my house..I'd probably end up kicking his ass and force him to clean my house..

Comment

in there shoes..
                            its harilous! inless you get them in trouple

but it sucks for you!

I still miss the blue background.

Comment

You must seek every revenge possible, if you get drunk with him - get him so drunk one night and just start having your revenge - treat him like he treated your house - there are some great pics on the internet of kids who got drunk n pranked - Umm I dont understand the whole not telling his parents obviously but it seems he may be taking advantage of the fact no one will tell on him for fear of hurting the father

Comment

Working...
                              X