No announcement yet.

Do you find this funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get him fit shaced and spin him around 3 times and make him walk down stairs
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I love all your ideas about getting him drunk, but we are both 14

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
        I love all your ideas about getting him drunk, but we are both 14
        OK then my son is 15, pretty big kid, I'll send him to you for a small fee (or broncos item of my choice) and he will kick his ass for you

Or slip him some benadryl (as long as he is not allergic or anything) and that'll make him pass out and then you can have your fun

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
          OK then my son is 15, pretty big kid, I'll send him to you for a small fee (or broncos item of my choice) and he will kick his ass for you

Or slip him some benadryl (as long as he is not allergic or anything) and that'll make him pass out and then you can have your fun
          I am big boy too. He is a small boy. Benardrly would knock him out. Hmm....thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush30 View Post
            My best friend decides to waltz in our house with a few other friends,while we are not home, and places things around in my room, messing it up completley, pulls out drawers, clothes are everywhere, throws my cds and electric piano everywhere, then just leaves. We get home, and my family freaks out. Crap is everywhere, we are about to call the cops then i see a cup he left from a pizza joint he just ate at. So, he thought it was funny. Do you find it funny?
            ha!

ha ha he ho! that is funny alright

sounds like something i wouldnt do

Comment

Working...
            X