Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !ceman
    replied
    I agree with the comments about old posters leaving and new ones coming in!

I've been to a lot of different boards. Started posting a long time ago when there wasn't a good Broncos board around and several Broncos fans posted at a Shehawk board... when they were still part of the AFC West. Those were easy boards or something like that.

Still looking for that dude I ran into at camp. He's the one that mentioned this board. I'm almost certain he said his name was Broncos4ever or something like that? Like I said in the TC thread, it was nice to sit next to someone at camp that had the same passion for the Broncos. No looking down at a roster to figure out who was who. No asking about Jake Plummer, Tatum Bell or Courtney Brown. No aruging about Stephen Alexander being out with a broken foot...not Scheff. Straight Broncos talk and he was able to diagnose plays and kick it with us right!

Dude if you're on here send me a PM. I was the one that asked Dre how his legs were and he responded with "sore, wanna trade me yours?!" I do have nice legs, but they're no good for covering the likes of Hixon and Walker!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    Originally posted by anton... View Post

you wish you were a kid...

but with those wrinkles of yours i would rather touch a piece of excess ass skin...

You can still touch me

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream View Post
    O rly Anton, I'm not ready. . . *looks around*

you wish you were a kid...

but with those wrinkles of yours i would rather touch a piece of excess ass skin...

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Originally posted by anton... View Post
    im here to prey on unsuspecting kids...

O rly Anton, I'm not ready. . . *looks around*

Leave a comment:

• anton...
    replied
    Originally posted by Dream View Post
    I guess it depends on what you're here for.
    im here to prey on unsuspecting kids...

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
    Meaning: We won't miss you.
    HAHHAHAHAH=asroflasoLASomGlHhaahahahaaloWoweewewew oO!

It's the internets yo', people come and people go. The Orange Mane recently had this drama and it's still an excellent board even if people still decide to pack up their bags and leave. It's already happened here many a time, guys like Rascal used to post here - but are now regulars on the Mane.

This board has enough posters and will always have enough good posters even if people leave.

Some people do go, but for every good one that leaves - a new person comes back in.

I haven't seen that great of an influx of youth here, I mean - Snk still counts as youth because the dude was 6 posting on the boards 9 years ago (just kidding bud) - but there are people coming, good ones who are older and some who are younger.

I guess it depends on what you're here for. There are some nice young chaps in GD that are making a name for themselves, as well as the draft forum. I like to take those guys under my wing, especially the dude D3N\/ERBR()|\|C()S or whoever, because he's an awesome draft kid. He's my adopt-a-poster for this week, and every April.

Leave a comment:

• shanniefly
    replied
    Well...it is good to see while I am on my vacation some things never change!!!

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
    NewsFlash!

People leave....

...new people join.
    thats not news....

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Originally posted by rcsodak View Post
    NewsFlash!

People leave....

...new people join.
    Meaning: We won't miss you.

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    NewsFlash!

People leave....

...new people join.

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    Originally posted by maruske845 View Post
    i'm still here
    but not as much

cuz i hate it.
    i havent notice anythin diff cept some small things, that never matterd to me
    and the blue backround is gone

thats what i think made these boards..special.
    I've been absent for about a month and I can say it was a shock. I hate the white. The blue back with white larger text was much easier on the eyes. I wonder if they could make that an option, you know to change the color but only as long as it's the Bronco colors.

Leave a comment:

• CHARLIEADAMSFAN
    replied
    im considering leaving here cuz well its just not special anymore its like any other board and i posted the thread to see if somebody knew that someone left for a fact

this white sucks a lot and well no matter how much we complain they are gonna do nothing

Leave a comment:

• NickTranOwnz
    replied
    Well I went on a break for about a month...

I came back pretty surprised to see the board changed. I don't really like this, but I can manage. I prefer the old boards.

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
    I'm about to quit posting here, but not because of the visual changes...just because of two particular mods....
    I'll miss you buddy.

Leave a comment:

• SeeingRed
    replied
    I'm about to quit posting here, but not because of the visual changes...just because of two particular mods....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X