Our truck was stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our truck was stolen.

So, my dad walked out yesterday morning ready to go to work, when there was no truck there. So, we walked to the otherside of the house........no truck. So, I had a chance to prevent the truck from being stolen. BUT! i had to wait outside at someones house waiting for this girl to be picked up and two o clock in the morning. we had just got back from band trip. and my guess is that if her mom would have come earlier, we would have scared them off, or caught them. So, ya...just thought I would share.

wow thats a bummer man. hope you get your truck back and it's not destroyed
    BRONCO COUNTRY is EVERYWHERE !!!!
    BRONCO FAN since 1986
    MY SON DARION
    THE NEXT GREAT DENVER BRONCO

Comment

Originally posted by PA BRONCO 420 View Post
      wow thats a bummer man. hope you get your truck back and it's not destroyed
      ill take care of it and give it back to em the next weekend

make sure your dad tells the insurance co/cops he had a ton of things in the truck
      camcorder/camera/laptop/etc remember that priceless antique your dad left in the trunk that the thieves now must have
      they shall pay

seriously

sorry to hear about that

insurance should cover ya but that may take some time but hopefully the cops can find em quick. otherwise its probably in a chop shop by now
      sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

Well, the truck pretty much sucked in the first place. but, the only reason we miss it is because of yardwork and dump runs. we need something to take our heavy stuff.

Comment

Look at it this way.

If they wanted to steal your truck, chances are they'd hurt anyone trying to stop them.

Better to lose the truck and stay healthy. We like having you here.
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Working...
          X