A week all alone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A week all alone.

What should I do with my time. I'll be home by self for a whole week. No interruptions at all. Just me, myself and I.

Any suggestions what I should do for fun entertainment.

Getting drunk not an option.
    sigpic

I know! I know! Buy a kiddie pool and some model battleships and re-create the great battles of the Pacific Theater of Operations of WWII! Make sure you do it really early in the morning and blast classical music so your neighbors can enjoy the show. Wear nothing but a Admirals hat and a smile and you'll have the best time ever! When the cops show up, tell them you are Commander Von Howdy Doody and they are in international waters and you will deal with them as you see fit. At that point, spray them with the garden hose until they laugh. If you do that, I'll totally give you $5.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterShake View Post
      I know! I know! Buy a kiddie pool and some model battleships and re-create the great battles of the Pacific Theater of Operations of WWII! Make sure you do it really early in the morning and blast classical music so your neighbors can enjoy the show. Wear nothing but a Admirals hat and a smile and you'll have the best time ever! When the cops show up, tell them you are Commander Von Howdy Doody and they are in international waters and you will deal with them as you see fit. At that point, spray them with the garden hose until they laugh. If you do that, I'll totally give you $5.
      This is what you should do.
      :orton:

Comment

that sounds awesome,

and after you do that, if you are lonely you can call a wh0-re over, still wearing sailer hats. Get into a bathtub full of pepto bismal, and you can clip her toe nails, and she can shave your buttocks.

but only if you are lonely. otherwise the battle of midway is the best option.
        So far:
        FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
        1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Well, if your not up for small scale naval battles, have you ever gone to a movie by yourself? It's kind of wierd, but also relaxing. The best part is you can sit uncomfratably close to a stranger and offer them popcorn every 8 minutes. I saw the Bourne Ultamatum by myself yesterday, it was awesome and nice to get some free Air Conditioning.

Comment

Sleep. Sleeping in a house all to yourself is the most amazing thing in the whole entire world.

Of course I may think so only because I live with four other people, 2 cats, 2 dogs and birds nest right outside my window.

Well...if you dont want to sleep you could go and kill some spiders.
            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

You could either sit around the house and think of new and exciting ways to kill three Broncosmania posters who think they are funny....Or....You could get your buddies together and go to Vegas!

And think of new and exciting ways to kill three Broncosmania posters who think they are funny.....

Comment

I would say relax and sleep as much as you want/can....

watch TV ...spend time on here....

go and have dinner at a nice place....

spend time with family and friends....

take in a movie you have been wanting to see...

or go rent a couple of movies...read a book....go for a nice drive....whatever you feel like doing....

go shopping for something you have been wanting...

ENJOY!!!!!
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  You could either sit around the house and think of new and exciting ways to kill three Broncosmania posters who think they are funny....Or....You could get your buddies together and go to Vegas!

And think of new and exciting ways to kill three Broncosmania posters who think they are funny.....
                  Moi? I don't think death threats are funny!

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

Don't say that I gave you any ideas though.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

Don't say that I gave you any ideas though.
                      Funny video, but be careful! You might upset posters that think that other posters who think they are funny are really not, even though those posters are totally awesome! Seriously though, like another person said, just do whatever you feel like. There really is nothing like alone time and if you choose to sleep it all away or just organize books, the best thing is no one is telling you what to do! Have a fun week off, and I hope I didn't offend you with my initial post!

Comment

Moi? I don't think death threats are funny!

Death threat? Did I threaten anyones life? Or are you just being a drama queen?

Comment

Funny video, but be careful! You might upset posters that think that other posters who think they are funny are really not, even though those posters are totally awesome! Seriously though, like another person said, just do whatever you feel like. There really is nothing like alone time and if you choose to sleep it all away or just organize books, the best thing is no one is telling you what to do! Have a fun week off, and I hope I didn't offend you with my initial post!
                          It's ok. I'm just too awesome to be pissed off at.

Comment

Well hows this. It just so happens one of my friends gave me a bottle of Rum and some plastic boats for my 21st Birthday. Some of them don't float.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                              Well hows this. It just so happens one of my friends gave me a bottle of Rum and some plastic boats for my 21st Birthday. Some of them don't float.

Ok, you're halfway there! Get yourself a record player and some classical music!

Comment

Working...
                              X