Football camp starting today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football camp starting today

I just wanted to say that... wish me luck I am hoping to use my year this year to spring board me to play a lil small school D-3 ball SO I gotta do good!
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Good luck dude, I hope all goes well. Here's to a healthy year, and perhaps a shot at D-II if you keep up the work. Give 'em heck!

Comment

My friend got cut from the team because he went to Florida instead of practices but the practices were pretty brutal.

Run 2 and a half miles in under 12 minutes or else you have to run another mile to make up for it. Then do some more conditioning!

I would die.

Comment

I hope the best for you JoRo.

Work hard. Work very hard. Learn all the fundamentals and execute the plays well. Be a team player, but go out and compete. Earn your position.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Good luck man.

Sig by Sky.:salute:

All you nooby dooby doos need to stop making stupid threads.:coffee:

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
            I just wanted to say that... wish me luck I am hoping to use my year this year to spring board me to play a lil small school D-3 ball SO I gotta do good!
            Maybe you can work a little harder and get up in the D-II ranks..Unfortunetly D-III doesnt give out scholarships and most D-III schools are fairly expensive.. BUT dont let that ruin anything..One thing though enjoy this year, I am assuming your a senior.. I would do anything to have my senior year of high school football back..Its only been a year but I wish I could be out there..Dont take any practices or workouts for granted, and work as hard as you can all the time because its just a short amount of time and you'd have to be an idiot to waste a single second of it..

Good luck with everything..
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I started a few weeks ago. It is fun! I am a freshman. I love football. Played it my whole life. HERE IS TO THE SEASON!

Comment

Originally posted by JoRo View Post
                Best wishes JoRo - Let us know how the first day went

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Best of luck.

The lifting and conditioning that build a base for a successful season should already be behind you. Ahead is improvement in technique and fundmentals (the little things are all important), finding your "fit" with everyone else on the field (you must work like five fingures on the same hand), and weekly pregame preparation for your opponents.

Genetics predetermines a range of what an athlete can do. Fortunately it is a wide range. Those who will work harder than everyone else, who will pay attention to detail, and who ignore that negative inner voice that succeed.

Comment

good luck

i start a week from monday get ready for hell

RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                      Best of luck.

The lifting and conditioning that build a base for a successful season should already be behind you. Ahead is improvement in technique and fundmentals (the little things are all important), finding your "fit" with everyone else on the field (you must work like five fingures on the same hand), and weekly pregame preparation for your opponents.

Genetics predetermines a range of what an athlete can do. Fortunately it is a wide range. Those who will work harder than everyone else, who will pay attention to detail, and who ignore that negative inner voice that succeed.

That was an awsome post Dean....

I lifted all offseason and the coaches said they noticed that I looked to be in good shape. After the first day of the three day three a day camp I was doing good. First day was HARD but after that I could tell my lifting and work had paid off while other guys were dying I was doing alright. We got back and had our first full pads day today. I am alot stronger... made a couple guys mad cuz I hit too hard on half speed stuff (didn't mean to though) but I all but have my center spot locked up and am fighting an uphill battle for the end (all the returning starters from last year are back.... so that stinks and I gotta fight hard) All in all though our team looks much better.

Unfortunately though I think I am getting sick too. I can't really keep food in me like I get sick (not puking but yea...) and I am now down to like 190 (I play oline cuz we at a small school and I am pretty good.. played it all my years since 8th grade)

Other than that thanks for all the support guys!
                      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                      X