X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by alan View Post
    wow,not often you see a white kid with those natural skills!
    Yeah, not trying to be racist, but don't see it often hehe...

Leave a comment:

• TR3Y
    replied
    Wow!!!!

That kid is SICK!!!! Man my son turned 13 months today I can't wait to get him in some pads

Leave a comment:

• alan
    replied
    wow,not often you see a white kid with those natural skills!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    He is good.

Better than me.

Leave a comment:

• Nomad Broncofan
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy_koenig View Post
    Thanks for the video! My sons are in a pee-wee league and should enjoy this footage. Kid has some moves, maybe he'll be Denver's next kick-returner!

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremy_koenig View Post
    jesus guys, i just thought the vid was cool.........im not really thinking hes gonna be the next TD or anything.
    That wasn't directed at you... I know it was part joke and part just sharing the video. That was directed at the fact that middle schools probably really are asking him to skip 6th grade to come play for them and all that.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy_koenig
    replied
    jesus guys, i just thought the vid was cool.........im not really thinking hes gonna be the next TD or anything.

Leave a comment:

• bengaaaaals1688
    replied
    And when he gets to high school... he is going to be on the same level as everyone else... I hate when people get that excited about a 5th grader when playing football.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    That kid has got some sick moves, but I don't think he would fit in the Broncos system as he looks to juke a lot instead of the one-cut move.
    exactly

also i think his size would be a huge disadvantage. he would get squashed like a grape against some of the d's we would face.

Cody Paul is so fast, his mailbox is filled with letters of recruitment from middle schools all over America begging him to skip sixth grade.

what a great world we live in, already giving this kid a free pass in life

Leave a comment:

• CinnaMunMun
    replied
    That kid has got some sick moves, but I don't think he would fit in the Broncos system as he looks to juke a lot instead of the one-cut move.

Leave a comment:

• jeremy_koenig
    started a topic Denvers Next running back????

Denvers Next running back????

This is awesome.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1770405
Working...
X