• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give you....Redneck Games!!!

http://summerredneckgames.com/photos/

Yes....it has spread to TX from GA now.

It looks like fun.

Ya'll should try if if yur in the neighborhood...and don't mind the thick accents and Sterling Beer.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
    Ya'll should try if if yur in the neighborhood...and don't mind the thick accents and Sterling Beer.

GIT R DONE!!!!!!

Sorry, Just another Damn Yank here.

Why wave the stars and bars?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Sorry, Just another Damn Yank here.

Why wave the stars and bars?

First....hugs to YOU!!!!

I ain't lookin at the stars n bars...I'm lookin at some folks that are gettin muddy n' drunk n' getting their pictures taken.

Dude...it's funny...really it is.
      Who cares about the flag?

I hate having to be all politically correct all the time.

Loook! drunk people getting muddy! Some of them don't even have hardly any teeth!

Ha ha?

Ha?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred the Bunny
        Some of them don't even have hardly any teeth
        Shouldn't it be "Some 'o dem der haves no teeff"

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
          Shouldn't it be "Some 'o dem der haves no teeff"

PEACE!!!
          Excuuuse me dear....it's

Sum dem ain't got der teef.
          But dey'll lookin like dey havin sum fun.

See dem girls up der?
          Dey ain't lost der teef yet.

Dey don't usally looos em till after dey settle down.

If yer real quiet like den you can her deh dogs u hollerin.
          Oh wait, das jus teddy n bubba. dey out back der guzzlin some shine.

I cant do dat shine. gimme hurtburn. i jus drank some burrrrr.

School

DAS how ya talk...
          Last edited by Fred the Bunny; 08-09-2007, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Excuuuse me dear....it's

Sum dem ain't got der teef.
            But dey'll lookin like dey havin sum fun.

See dem girls up der?
            Dey ain't lost der teef yet.

Dey don't usally looos em till after dey settle down.

If yer real quiet like den you can her deh dogs u hollerin.
            Oh wait, das jus teddy n bubba. dey out back der guzzlin some shine.

I cant do dat shine. gimme hurtburn. i jus drank some burrrrr.

School

DAS how ya talk...

I reckon I ain't drunk nuff 'o dat der shine.......

Cee's n Pee's for you.

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING View Post
              I reckon I ain't drunk nuff 'o dat der shine.......

Cee's n Pee's for you.

PEACE!!!
              OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

AHHHHHH HA HA HA!!!!!

AlWilsonisKING is awesome and totally gets it!

I love it!

Seeing as how I grew up around these kind of folk...I love them, but I just have to sit back and laugh.

You see, if you look past all the bull...and the FLAG...you just see some folks getting crazy and having some fun....like kids.....with beer

I love the country. I don't like the idea of living there...ummm...ever again, but I visit often & I enjoy every second I am out there in the stix.

Comment

That they even hold events like this is a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                  That they even hold events like this is a damn shame.
                  Why?? Is it not pretty much identical to a crap load of people's family reunions? Is it nt pretty much identical to some fraternity's idea of a good time?

I just don't see the silly negative remarks....they aren't out there hurting anyone, they aren't out there hurting animals, they're just having a good time. Just because their idea of a good time is different than your idea (softbal games and disc golf) of a good time, doesn't make theirs any less than yours.

Not just speaking about this post individually, but in the big picture....if someone is just posting something fun, why even remark with negativity, I just don't get it.
                  Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                    Why?? Is it not pretty much identical to a crap load of people's family reunions? Is it nt pretty much identical to some fraternity's idea of a good time?

I just don't see the silly negative remarks....they aren't out there hurting anyone, they aren't out there hurting animals, they're just having a good time. Just because their idea of a good time is different than your idea (softbal games and disc golf) of a good time, doesn't make theirs any less than yours.

Not just speaking about this post individually, but in the big picture....if someone is just posting something fun, why even remark with negativity, I just don't get it.
                    Like a college fraternity? Those are as low as low gets, IMHO.

My family reunions are nothing like this, but then again - I'm not really proud of how most people act in my family, (won't go there) - but nevermind.

Maybe I'm a little too harsh GEM, I guess there's a connotation with the word "redneck" that just gets a little buzzer going off in my head every time I read it. I guess seeing pictures of morbidly obese people with mud all over their bodies, and toilet seats being used as "horseshoes" really doesn't do it for me.

I think this is one of the reasons why that when people hear the term "redneck" they have the same connotation with it as I do. I don't think these "games" really do much for them either.

I guess it's just me. Too each his own I guess, but I don't get the point? I mean, with Softball and Disc Golf there is a point, what are they trying to accomplish via the "Redneck Games"?

Maybe I just don't "get" it. Especially when it comes to the "Stars and Bars" - I just have no appreciation for that whatsoever. Guess they're proud of where they came from, but I'm not exactly proud of the flag.

Sorry for the negativity, but I thought I'd just speak my mind. As usual.

Sorry about that GEM, I'll be nice now.

I'm tired buddy, I've been packing all day to move back up to Faaaaargoooo and I'm taking a break.

You'll miss me the whole day I'm gone, if it's even a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream View Post
                      Like a college fraternity? Those are as low as low gets, IMHO.

My family reunions are nothing like this, but then again - I'm not really proud of how most people act in my family, (won't go there) - but nevermind.

Maybe I'm a little too harsh GEM, I guess there's a connotation with the word "redneck" that just gets a little buzzer going off in my head every time I read it. I guess seeing pictures of morbidly obese people with mud all over their bodies, and toilet seats being used as "horseshoes" really doesn't do it for me.

I think this is one of the reasons why that when people hear the term "redneck" they have the same connotation with it as I do. I don't think these "games" really do much for them either.

I guess it's just me. Too each his own I guess, but I don't get the point? I mean, with Softball and Disc Golf there is a point, what are they trying to accomplish via the "Redneck Games"?

Maybe I just don't "get" it. Especially when it comes to the "Stars and Bars" - I just have no appreciation for that whatsoever. Guess they're proud of where they came from, but I'm not exactly proud of the flag.

Sorry for the negativity, but I thought I'd just speak my mind. As usual.

Sorry about that GEM, I'll be nice now.

I'm tired buddy, I've been packing all day to move back up to Faaaaargoooo and I'm taking a break.

You'll miss me the whole day I'm gone, if it's even a day.

LMAO! It doesn't do a damn thing for me either, but I always say....Live and let live, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, none of my business.

Yuck...packing...I don't envy you right now!
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                        LMAO! It doesn't do a damn thing for me either, but I always say....Live and let live, as long as you aren't hurting anyone, none of my business.

Yuck...packing...I don't envy you right now!
                        I'm excited to get back to a bigger place, with my friends and in an area I thoroughly enjoy.

I have about four totes packed with everything. The biggest is probably 100 pounds and it has so many of those 12 packs of Gatorade mini bottles, 5 packs of Capri Sun, Powerade, Crystal Light lemonade mix, 2 quart containers, etc. I couldn't fit my 5 cases of 24 packs of water in there though. . . my goal is to not have any pop the rest of the year, or maybe a few a month, I've been two weeks without it, it's tough - but I can do it.

I know Capri Sun/Powerade/Gatorade isn't that much better than pop, but I'm guessing it is a little health wise. Pop is just bad for you!

I have one huge suitcase full of clothes, another tote filled with clothes. . . (seriously, I never even knew I had this many clothes and I just bought more yesterday, LOL!) a tote filled with my towels and bedding. . .

A suitcase filled with all my DVD's/Video Games. . .

It's a lot of stuff, but it's all condensed into totes, so it'll be easier to move everything into the elevator in my dorm (freight, not a regular) and get everything to the third floor and it shouldn't even take more than 20 minutes to get it all packed in and unpacked each time.

I think I'm going to leave my guitar and amp here, as is, unless when I pack it into the truck tonight and see if I really have the room to put it in there, which I'm sure I do - but that's just more crap to carry.

Oh, and I have a mini coffee table that my sister painted orange and blue with the Broncos logo on top, it's sweet!

Packing is sort of fun, but painful at the same time. Hopefully I don't have one of those, "Doh! Forgot to pack [insert important item]!" like I did last year.

I'm pretty organized for a guy. Most of the kids I see moving in just throw their clothes unfolded and everything into a huge box and carry it up the stairs. So I have that going for me. . . organization, which is nice.

I can't wait to set up my room and make it more like "home" this year. I got a lot of picture frames and stuff to decorate my room, so it won't be the "party" pad like last year.

It's time to grow up and be a man. It's going to be tough. I'll miss the old me.

Comment

Actually it was a joke. We won they lost. Why wave the flag?

First....hugs to YOU!!!!

I ain't lookin at the stars n bars...I'm lookin at some folks that are gettin muddy n' drunk n' getting their pictures taken.

Dude...it's funny...really it is.
                          Who cares about the flag?

I hate having to be all politically correct all the time.

Loook! drunk people getting muddy! Some of them don't even have hardly any teeth!

Ha ha?

Ha?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X