Starscream for halloween!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starscream for halloween!!!!

Some person made a Starscream costume for a con festival or whatever they're called.....after seeing that...i wanna be it for this Halloween!!!!

Starscream Costume 1

Starscream Costume 2

Oh...that is BADASS!

And its 1984 Starscream, not current Starscream. SWEET!

Where does he/she live. Pay them to do one for you...and for me for that matter.

Or better yet, can he do Jazz or Trailblazer?
    Last edited by Jared; 06-22-2004, 04:19 PM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
      comes up blank. I waited a few minutes. I have DSL. Is it me or maybe the site is busy?
      I think the site is busy.

Comment

Blue is more my color. Make mine Thundercracker.

That suit is NICE!!!!! I'm surprised someone didn't come up with it sooner.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

that is unreal. i think i still have some old transformers kicking around the garage somewhere. that costume absolutely sweet.

and Ohio, that signature line is great.
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Comment

I would love to be soundwave for halloween he is so bada$$! And his voice was bada$$ on transformers. Can't wait for the live action flick though.

Comment

Heh, that's awesome. Halloween is my favorite holiday. =p What do the other transformers you guys mention look like? It's been a loooong time since I had those things. If I remember right, there was another jet called "Thrust" that was like a vertical take off landing one. =p

Comment

Originally posted by Perry1977
                What do the other transformers you guys mention look like? It's been a loooong time since I had those things. If I remember right, there was another jet called "Thrust" that was like a vertical take off landing one. =p
                Wow, you just threw one in my wheelhouse. Here goes:

Jazz - a white sports car
                Trailbreaker - old school SUV (black)
                Thundercracker - exactly the same as Starscream, but his dominant color is blue instead of red
                Soundwave - a tape player (I gotta cosign with Tony's remark about Soundwave's voice. He sounded BADASS!)

As for Thrust, he was a different looking jet than Starscream, but they flew exactly the same (I think).

I would've been in the dark with you as to who was what, but I happened to pick up the Transformers DVD box sets and damn, that took me back. It's worth picking up for nostalgia's sake, at least.
                Last edited by Ohio Broncos; 06-23-2004, 09:44 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by threeamigos
                  and Ohio, that signature line is great.
                  Thanks. I like the Dogs on your avatar. Mr. Pink was definitely my favorite.
                  sigpic

Comment

Those things are sick! I have only seen like 1 episode of Transformers, but those costumes are awesome!
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                      Those things are sick! I have only seen like 1 episode of Transformers, but those costumes are awesome!
                      Only one episode?
                      Your missing out dude.

It is the best cartoon of all time. I'm refering to the 80's version not that stupid new ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X